BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ashleigh D.
Anaheim, CA
Great variety! Good food! Lots to choose from and even in different colors! IKEA has everything! Staff is even super helpful and always friendly! I’ve never had a bad experience at IKEA and will continue to shop here for furniture and household goods!
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
Ikea is great. I love that I can always find an affordable and stylish version of whatever I need here. It’s always a treat to wander through this store even when I’m not even the one shopping. I only wish that they occasionally sent out some coupons.
Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
I love the cafeteria. I love the shopping ambiance. I HATE the area where you have to pick up furniture in part by part. As a woman, I can’t alone and staff usually no where to be found. The return policy of needing a receipt (and not looking up my card) is ridiculous not user friendly
Maria N.
I absolutely love all of the items that IKEA sells. They are generally very affordable, yet keeping things modern and super stylish. My favorite purchase has to be my bean bag chair, it is comfortable beyond imagination and has not shown any signs of wear and tear throughout the 2 years that I have had it. I definitely recommend shopping here!
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
Quality of products have improved in recent years! Great place to go when you want affordable furniture! Wish the instructions were a bit clearer but my items have been built in a timely matter and last forever! The meatballs and frozen yogurt are delicious here!
Brittany S.
Pretty much all of my major furniture is from ikea. The closest one to me is about an hour away, they're super affordable and they make the directions for putting their stuff together pretty much dummy proof. Absolutely love ikea and I always will
Kristen D.
Irvine , CA
IKEA is one of my favorite places EVER! It is so fun to walk around the room displays, getting cheap yet functional furniture, and closing the day with some Swedish meatballs and a vanilla soft serve icecream. It is my literal favorite place to shop.
Maddy E.
Atlanta, GA
IKEA is my favorite furniture store! My whole room is filled with their products and I have never been disappointed! The quality is amazing for such low prices. I continue to repurchase products from this company and highly recommend their products.
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
IKEA is a dream y'all! I can find anything I need for the home in here. The shopping experience is amazing. The workers are all so helpful and nice. The quality of the furniture is great! Anytime I'm in Texas I have to stop by to see what they have!
Charis H.
We have probably 80% of our home furniture from ikea. It's so affordable, good quality and I like that so many of their fabric products can be washed (sofa cover)z Our firm foam mattress we recently purchased is also super affordable and sooo comfy.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?