BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Nic S.
Whenever I go to minnesota, I have to stop at ikea. I love how they have a variety of products and how it’s a one stop store. Sometimes it can be overwhelming because it gets busy. There prices are very affordable and the quality is good. I haven’t had any issues with the items I’ve purchased in the past. It’s fun to see all the home decor and I love how they set things up for you to give you ideas. I would recommend their plates and cups!!!
Samantha W.
West Orange , NJ
Good quality for the price. A little overwhelming to shop at the store, but shipping is wildly overpriced. Directions for putting furniture together leave a lot to be desired. Nevertheless, I’ve found some fantastic pieces.
Morgan R.
Mason City, IA
IKEA can be a little pricey, but the quality is always great! You can find really cool and unique products here that you won't always find at other places. IKEA gets you thinking creatively. I would recommend shopping here.
Lysette G.
I bought a desk and mirror from Ikea to make a vanity and it was so cheap for such great quality! I love love love Ikea, the store has everything you need for furniture and it’s all so greatly priced. Definitely affordable.
Haley C.
Portage, MI
IKEA is such a great store, and if I lived closer I’d probably be broke. It has a ton of furniture perfect for smaller spaces at good prices. They do have you assemble a lot of things but everything comes with instructions.
Carissa D.
Miamisburg, OH
I just love wandering around IKEA. I think they have so many options for decor and furniture. Also the prices are amazing! IKEA is one of my favorite places that I just all around enjoy. You can spend so much time looking at so many options.
carolina j.
brooklyn
i love ikea! it's such a cute store if you wanna buy things for your home. and if it's your style for your home. the only con i would say about ike's is that everything is like a puzzle! you have to put it together yourself
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
I love ikea has so many cute stuff!!!! And honestly they’re furniture is so beautiful and affordable and you can decorate your has many different ways with the style they carry!! Sucks I don’t have an ikea close to my house
Brittany C.
Tampa
IKEA is my go to for chic items that I may not want to spend a lot of money on. Their quality is great and they have just about anything you need. Some items are easier to put together than others but that’s to be expected.
Jaci P.
Palatine, IL
I could wander around ikea for hours and find ways to organize my home. I love how versatile the furniture is, it’s fairly easy to put together (despite the directions being horrible) and holds up to a lot of wear and tear.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?