BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Z H.
College Park, GA
IKEA is great for decorating your home, a college dorm or even an apartment. They have various options to choose from. I love their vanities and shelf organizers. Definitely would recommend anyone to shop here if they haven’t
Janisa G.
My entire room furniture is from ikea. The sucky part about shopping at ikea is that you have to take pictures of what you want and find the numbers at the end when you’re exiting. Sometimes there is no one there to help you.
Eden M.
Shopping at IKEA is a dream come true. Their selection is amazing, their prices are absolutely wonderful, the quality is great, and the shopping experience is out of this world. I always leave with a great deal and feeling relaxed.
Marv M.
Far Rockaway, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA is the holy grail for furniture. It’s simple no fuss furniture that looks great in your home. I love them for their Knick knacks, from plates, to utensils, to lamps they have everything you’d need for your home. I love them.
Nabille G.
Lakewood, CO
My candy store!!! You can get anything that looks so simple here and make your house glow almost instantly ! I do 90% of my home shopping here it is very flexible to what you want to do with your home decor! Highly recommend.
Carlee S.
Eau Claire
This place is literally heaven.  I could spend an entire day in this store.  They have literally anything you could ever want to decorate and furnish your home.  The furniture is well priced and is structurally sound.  Yes, you have to put the items together, but that's half the fun! I couldn't imagine getting my furniture from any other location.  I will drive hours just to get to an Ikea location.
Nic S.
Whenever I go to minnesota, I have to stop at ikea. I love how they have a variety of products and how it’s a one stop store. Sometimes it can be overwhelming because it gets busy. There prices are very affordable and the quality is good. I haven’t had any issues with the items I’ve purchased in the past. It’s fun to see all the home decor and I love how they set things up for you to give you ideas. I would recommend their plates and cups!!!
Mikayla J.
IKEA is definitely one of my favorite stores of all times. We don't have one where I live, which sucks but when I go to Dallas I ALWAYS end up going into the store. I got my makeup vanity there and the lights. Plus is cheap.
Joaly P.
Lakeland, FL
Es una tienda de ensueños. Provoca comprarlo todo. Hay multiples opcuones de calidad que se ajustan a tu presupuesto.
It is a dream store. It causes buying everything. There are multiple quality options that fit your budget.
Brittany S.
seattle
IKEA is the best place to go if you want cheap, flimsy, and weird furniture. It’s perfect for college students and newlyweds. However, be warned. All assembly is in Swedish so it can be extremely frustrating to put together!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?