BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lucia L.
Chula Vista, CA
IKEA is where my family started when we got our first apt this is where we bought our furniture not only was it affordable the quality can last you a few years the cons I would have to say it's recycled if you want to spend money take the real wood stuff
IKEA is like an adult theme park. There are so many different things to see! It is set up in a way unlike any other store, where you can walk through and see actual rooms set up with all of the merchandise (each with product #'s to write down) and then you end up in the warehouse to pick the items you liked the best! The best part is it's affordable!
José S.
salt lake city
Getting everything I needed for my college dorm was A BREEZE the set ups make visualizing everything so easy they have amazing service and are always willing to lend a helping hand when it comes to loading up the car recommend shopping here if you want that Pinterest board if yours to become a dream come true !
Mari R.
Sacramento, CA
IKEA has really nice furniture and things for your house but apart from that the prices are a little bit too high for the quality of the furniture. It would last you from 3-4 years if you really take care of it but they start to get loose after a while
Hillary C.
Pemberville, OH
I love ikea!! Great prices. Cool products. I have a few lamps, a desk with shelves and some more shelves. I wish there was a store closer to me though. It’s about a 2 hour drive for me to go. I will definitely be back though. Their stuff is just awesome!
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR
I love ikea! The furniture is inexpensive but I never feel like the quality suffers. The last few products I have ordered arrived on time and in great condition. I don't mind that I have to put everything together because that's honestly part of the fun.
Alejandra P.
Ikea is the best choice and the first option i have when I need something in my home, the workers are very helpful. Nothing wrong i can find in the store. All the products are the very good quality and totally would shop and i have shopped again there!
Jessie C.
Oxnard, CA
The IKEA desks, and Alex drawers are amazing you can store so much! They're definitely a great price for the product your receiving! IKEA has a lot of decorations to go well with your living room or bedroom! They have a lot of great ideas... love IKEA!!
Amela M.
I don’t think their products are quality. They are great; however, only for individuals who are just starting to decorate their first place and need cheap basic furniture. I would say it’s better to invest into something that is more unique and durable.
Analia L.
Deltona
I used to go here all the time with my family and even if we didn’t get anything we looked around and basically dreamed of what we wanted our house to look like. This store is beautiful and they have great products to make youre house a dream come true.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?