- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is dangerous because you get lost in this world of modern cheap things and before you know it you have a whole flat cart full of things to revamp your entire home. Was it worth it? Yes. Heck yes. Every minute of those 5 hours of you being lost in IKEA.
How can someone not love Ikea? This place seriously has everything, and for a reasonable price, too. I have had their products for years and they have lasted me so well. I keep coming back to purchase more! You have to check out Ikea. You are missing out!
Going here with my husband is a bit like having a day out! We spend a crazy amount of time in here and even have lunch in the store, staff are always friendly and helpful where we are and the set up of the store makes it fun (we always buy too much though)
I love shopping at Ikea! They literally have every thing you need and things you never knew you needed. Some items are very affordable in my opinion. My favorite things to buy is their wall art and frames. I shop here at least 5-10 times a year I love them!
Best place for average quality furnishing that have modern and practical style. I really like their curtains and organizational items. I have to be strategic about when I visit IKEA because it is kind of far and usually packed with people on the weekends.
I love going to Ikea!! You can literally spend the entire day there, and even grab a bite to eat! They have pretty decent quality items and a really cheap price. I would suggest checking reviews on items before purchasing though, because I have gotten some "lemons".
I have the famous Alex drawers from IKEA. I love them!!! They have held up really well with continued use. I am looking to buy another one. I have quite a bit of IKEA furniture and it does not hold up well with teenage boys but other than that I love the products.
I can spend hours in ikea. They say their products aren't good but they have never failed on me yet. Prices are decent especially for those who just purchased a home. Their selection is very nice and o love how the employees don't run around asking if you need help.
I have always had IKEA furniture in my apartments and even at my parents' home. I love that you can piece everything together and there are so many options! The only issue I have is that you can't take the furniture apart easily or if you do it breaks.
IKEA is a fun place to shop. We have purchased my son's bedroom furniture & mattress here. It is always fun to look at kitchen & organization gadgets. I've also seen some very reasonably priced chandeliers that I would love for my master bath & closet.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos