BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love IKEA! They have everything you'd ever want in this store. The only thing that I would suggest is eliminating some stuff that isn't sold as much, just because the store is so big. The only con I can think of is all the time you'll spend in here, lol!
Cecilia S.
Clinton Twp, MI
When I go to Ikea, I need to spend a whole day and a paycheck there. I'll go for some cinnamon rolls and a new bedspread and walk out with the supplies to make a coffee cart and the desire to be a better person. Plus their frozen yogurt is delicious.
Alisia C.
Batavia, NY
Ikea has great deals. I got these awesome floor lamps for $15 for the pair!! Not everything is great and some products require a lot of assembly, but there's too many amazing deals not to give Ikea five stars.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased several lamps in different shapes and models for the cheapest price from IKEA and I am really happy, since I used them for around 2 years and they still work perfectly. IKEA have varieties of lamps for great prices. IKEA is my first choice of furniture shopping always!
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
I can spend hours in ikea. They say their products aren't good but they have never failed on me yet. Prices are decent especially for those who just purchased a home. Their selection is very nice and o love how the employees don't run around asking if you need help.
Katharine P.
Boston
IKEA is great for cheap furniture (but you obviously have to be wiling to assemble it yourself).  Customer service is incredibly helpful and the layout of the store is conducive to quick shopping.  Not for everyone, but inexpensive and practical!
Ashley G.
Orlando, FL
How can someone not love Ikea? This place seriously has everything, and for a reasonable price, too. I have had their products for years and they have lasted me so well. I keep coming back to purchase more! You have to check out Ikea. You are missing out!
Angelina A.
IKEA is a really AWSOME STORE!!!!! If you broke a dresser or something the number one place to go that ALWAYS had you back would be IKEA. They have lamps, beds, pillows, dressers next. The store has a small section for kids to play at for a little but to.
Anna P.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great dresser at a great price! Mine is slightly different than the photo (black knobs) and I love it! Inside there's a cute yellow stripped "wallpaper" type lining. I have a matchin bedside table too!
Amy M.
Warsaw, IN
Dear IKEA, What is left to say when I have already told you so frequently how much we love you. Thanks for the washable couches and cute bed frames. Thank you for the storage items the line my mushroom and playroom. You'll always be my favorite. Love, Amy
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?