BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Katie R.
Waterville, OH
best store ever!!! everything is so made well and priced well. you can totally spend a full day here and just look around! my whole apartment is filled with stuff from ikea!!! i could live here if it was possible! i will be shopping here again! i love it!!
Alexaray O.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Love love love!!! You can get so many ideas going to ikea and seeing the setups and examples of ways you can decor your room, kitchen, living room, etc. they have a cafeteria as well for when you’re done shopping and are hungry! The ice cream is great too!
Danielle N.
Sandy, UT
IKEA is always so adorable and fun! Me and my husband will go for a specific item and spend more time walking the floor to get design and decorating ideas. We bought several items from IKEA when we moved into our new place as newlyweds and love all of them!
Maureen R.
IKEA is my happy place. Whether I need something or I just need inspiration for what to do with what I already have, I love to visit IKEA. We also always make sure to stop by the café for lunch. You can get just about anything you need for your home here.
Mica J.
Olive Branch, MS
IKEA is seriously one of my favorite stores of all time. They have the most affordable and nice quality products. If you are newly weds, this is the store for you!!!! Very* affordable but so cute!!! They have anything you might be looking for when it comes to household items.
Joy S.
Buffalo, NY
Love, love, love IKEA! Especially for storage. Even after all these years I still love wandering through the show room and stopping for meatballs while I'm there!

I also really enjoy putting the pieces together. It gives me a crazy sense of accomplishment.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
A bunch of my furniture has come from IKEA. When I had just moved out on my own, this was the most affordable furniture out there. Some of their stuff does look cheap, but for the price, you can't beat it. Overall a great place to shop and buy cute things.
Liana H.
Baltimore, MD
I honestly love IKEA. Sometimes I go to get new ideas. My bedroom set that includes bed frame, three nightstands and three dressers were all purchased here. They are very helpful with returns and replacement of parts. Sometimes it can get a little pricey.
Kristin S.
My husband and I should basically take up residence in Ikea. Not only do we love going there just for fun to window shop, but we also love buying their products because they're SO affordable. As a newly married couple we needed new bedroom furniture, so we went with the Hemnes line!
Christina D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I recently purchased the 'Alex' drawers, and made a Makeup Vanity. These drawers are so nice! They fit so much and are so easy to build! I purchased the white ones and they are so chic and easy to clean. I love my vanity! It wouldn't be this nice with IKEA!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?