BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ashley S.
Centerville, OH
Wow what an amazing store. They have endless options and tons of variety between products. The prices are affordable and it’s an easy check out process. The food is also great there. Only bad thing is assembly can be difficult but you can pay them to do it.
Shirley H.
Furniture isn't very sturdy, or easy to take apart and put back together for a move. The prices are very reasonable though, and they've been there in a pinch (taking on my nephew and needing a bed right away, they had something suitable for less than $200)
Gabrielle R.
Recently bought the rest of my bedroom furniture from ikea. I've had my alex 9 drawerrs for two years now and I love it. Holds all my makeup, and other things. I highly recommend it if you have a larger collection.  Also love the $2 paper towel rack.
Claire O.
I love Ikea! As a college student dual majoring in Interior Design & Architecture, this place gives me the chills when I walk in! Everything in this store is reasonably priced & you can honestly find anything & everything you could ever want and need for your home!
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
I love this store. This items are very reasonably priced but the quality is not very good. All the items have either broke or have gotten some wear within the the year. I do recommend shopping here if you are on a budget but want some modern cute home items/furniture.
Christine D.
Suffolk, VA
I love Ikea's Toftbo rugs for the bathroom.  They are super absorbent and so soft.  I can take a shower after my husband and never even know he took one because the rug is so dry.  I have four in our bathroom and one in our boys bathroom!!!
Ashley O.
Dana Point, CA
convenient and affordable. When I need my basis either furniture or household items. Great assortment of dinner wear and kitchen items.  Furniture is good quality and I've bought multiple items from there, most are put together yourself tho so be prepared!
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
Ikea is one of my favorite places to ship. Daycare, variety, amazing product, LOTS of it, innovative uses for thing, prices that are affordable, etc. I do get a little lost sometimes but they have the best customer service so there is never a need to worry!
Chelsea S.
IKEA has very modern and innovative products to make your home, office, or dorm a more organized and chic place. They are priced fairly and it's a fun store to go explore. We love Ikea for our home and will continue shopping there for our home decor needs.
Kate G.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love ikea! They allow me to update my home without breaking the bank. The quality of the products vary. Some are better than others, but the prices are super low. Also it's just plain fun to shop there. They're is so many fun little things you can find.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?