BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Juliette M.
Perfect store if you want to have an entire day disappear in what feels like minutes.. this place has everything... Including really good snacks?!! Finding an employee is always impossible though.. I'm convinced they don't have employees other than cashiers
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
I love this store. This items are very reasonably priced but the quality is not very good. All the items have either broke or have gotten some wear within the the year. I do recommend shopping here if you are on a budget but want some modern cute home items/furniture.
Christine D.
Suffolk, VA
I love Ikea's Toftbo rugs for the bathroom.  They are super absorbent and so soft.  I can take a shower after my husband and never even know he took one because the rug is so dry.  I have four in our bathroom and one in our boys bathroom!!!
Chelsea S.
IKEA has very modern and innovative products to make your home, office, or dorm a more organized and chic place. They are priced fairly and it's a fun store to go explore. We love Ikea for our home and will continue shopping there for our home decor needs.
Shirley H.
Furniture isn't very sturdy, or easy to take apart and put back together for a move. The prices are very reasonable though, and they've been there in a pinch (taking on my nephew and needing a bed right away, they had something suitable for less than $200)
Megan G.
I love how inexpensive everything from IKEA is! You can find basically everything you're looking for which is really convenient! I wish there was more locations for IKEA thought. I think it's definitely worth trips to their locations if you get the chance!
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
This is a great store for anyone just starting out in a new city and they also have really affordable children furniture. You just have to go there with a lot of patience and it's a help yourself place because they cut back on costs by cutting back on workers.
K.T. ☾.
Abbeville, SC
I love Ikea! Every time I go in the store it is like a wonderland. They have some of the best items there. I recently just started working on a nursery for my new baby and I got so many ideas from Ikea. This is the best store ever. I highly recommend going.
Brenda S.
Newark, NJ
So many things in my house are from Ikea. Honestly it is place where we get a lot of our shelves, bookcases, storage related furniture. It is cheap and and they last longer than a person excepts honestly especially if you take care of the furniture you buy!
Scarlett G.
Newnan, GA
I recently purchased the Malm vanity in white. It was easy to put together and comes with a glass top.  The drawer is nice and deep and has a felt liner that you can remove to clean.  It is not too deep but still has enough room on the top for items you need to reach.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?