BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Liana H.
Baltimore, MD
I honestly love IKEA. Sometimes I go to get new ideas. My bedroom set that includes bed frame, three nightstands and three dressers were all purchased here. They are very helpful with returns and replacement of parts. Sometimes it can get a little pricey.
Rosa H.
Las Vegas, NV
Bought a 5 shelf bookshelf and it is just amazing! I needed more room for storage and this is just perfect. Almost 6" foot tall and has enough space on each shelf for tall items. Even tho it is a bookshelf, it is perfect for makeup and healthcare products!
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
My friend bought her whole living room and bedroom set from Ikea and while it was easy to assemble, I am not a fan of the modern simplistic look, I prefer older looking furniture. I will definitely go again, however, because I love walking through the store.
Misi V.
Princeton, NJ
I love IKEA! Though many make jokes about having to construct your own furniture, I find that this measure of control over the quality of the build is fantastic, plus I never have any issues with the individual parts' quality. A huge pro is the small size of the boxes which make it super easy to transport and the easy building instructions! Love it!
Christina D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I recently purchased the 'Alex' drawers, and made a Makeup Vanity. These drawers are so nice! They fit so much and are so easy to build! I purchased the white ones and they are so chic and easy to clean. I love my vanity! It wouldn't be this nice with IKEA!
Melissa H.
This is literally the best place on earth. Beautiful furniture, accessories, whatever you need for your house it's here. Plus the food area is pretty great too. Go here for everything I need and can't wait to buy some great things here for my college dorm.
Amy M.
Warsaw, IN
Dear IKEA, What is left to say when I have already told you so frequently how much we love you. Thanks for the washable couches and cute bed frames. Thank you for the storage items the line my mushroom and playroom. You'll always be my favorite. Love, Amy
Ashley S.
Centerville, OH
Wow what an amazing store. They have endless options and tons of variety between products. The prices are affordable and it’s an easy check out process. The food is also great there. Only bad thing is assembly can be difficult but you can pay them to do it.
Samantha S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I have purchased many things from Ikea. They sell great pieces for first time home owners or someone looking to save a little bit of money on things for the home. The cost and value of the products are reasonable for the quality of the merchandise you receive.
Mackenzie C.
Rome, GA
Love Ikea so much. They always have the best but the cheapest furniture. I am in college so it is a great place to shop and furnish my room. I always find the best stuff. It's so fun going into their store and looking around. I would recommend shopping here.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?