BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

KingParissss M.
Los Angeles , CA
I created an entire beautyroom from scratch with IKEA! I have a beautyroom tour for those who would like to watch on my YouTube channel for a closer look @ KingParissss here is a current photo of my room
Nika W.
I think this goes without saying but IKEA is great. The displays are lovely and advertise their products really well and the convenient and well-catalogued products are a life savor for any home improvement project or when you need that one perfect decoration.
Lorece S.
Who doesn't love IKEA. The classic minimalist designs. The easy setup. Everything is so modern and nifty. When I get my next place it will definitely be furnished with lots of things from here. Only downside is the one in my city is soooooo far from me. It's worth the drive though.
Reshanett M.
I purchase a do-it-yourself vanity I thought it was going to be very complicated, it took me about 2 hours to complete. But I love it so much I bought another one for the other side of my makeup room now I'm able to store all my makeup and more
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love IKEA! Everything is reasonably priced not too expensive and I get everything I need here! I've gotten drawers, desk, and tables. They also have a huge selection of items for your home and rooms: like bed spreads, fake flowers to decorate, and tableware.
Gianni A.
IKEA basically has anything and everything you could ever dream of. They have furniture for just about any place in the house and which ever style you want. They also have things like plates and Tupperware. I also hear their cafeteria serves a great meatball sandwich.
julie w.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I have the famous Alex drawers from IKEA. I love them!!! They have held up really well with continued use. I am looking to buy another one. I have quite a bit of IKEA furniture and it does not hold up well with teenage boys but other than that I love the products.
Anna G.
I love IKEA !! My entire room is from IKEA and a good portion of my condo will be as well. It's all reasonably priced decent quality and actually kind of fun to put together. They have a variety of merchandise you can find anything and everything you need for the home!
ally b.
Schaumburg, IL
I love Ikea because they have everything for everyones style! It’s just such a huge store it can get a little overwhelming. Great prices and great products. You also have to put everything together when you get home but it teaches great “handyman” skills.
Rebecca N.
What i love most about IKEA is the fact that they have options for every taste and have awesome designs. Affordable but not cheap looking. You got to be careful with the products supports. If anything, try choosing metal supports for longer lasting furniture.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?