BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

ceilena i.
Organized and fun to be in, the showrooms are amazing and the quality of furniture is great for the relatively low price, but isn't the longest lasting I have to say. I would recommend shopping here if you're looking for nice things at an affordable price.
Sara W.
Carpentersville, Illinois
IKEA is a nice place to shop. It is highly affordable and the products are worth purchasing. The place is huge and has so many things to offer. My favorite purchases from there are decor since they are great quality. I would highly recommend shopping there!
Samantha S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I have purchased many things from Ikea. They sell great pieces for first time home owners or someone looking to save a little bit of money on things for the home. The cost and value of the products are reasonable for the quality of the merchandise you receive.
Jocelyn F.
IKEA is known for having the sleekest, modern furniture and for a great price, in my opinion. IKEA is a wonderful place to get inspiration for your home. They have stages where you can actually see how the piece you are interested in, can fit in your home.
Emily L.
North adams, MA
I have a Brimmnes bed from Ikea, with 4 drawers underneath. For the price, it's great. However the drawers get stuck a lot, and the directions were pretty unclear at some points. The size of the drawers are fine, but they get stuck in or out all the time.
Avery M.
Waterford
Their furniture is so cheap but such good quality!!! I love this store and will continue loving it. I’ve bought many things from here and will continue to buys things from here. The variety isn’t good but if they’re style you’ll find everything you’ll need.
Anna G.
I love IKEA !! My entire room is from IKEA and a good portion of my condo will be as well. It's all reasonably priced decent quality and actually kind of fun to put together. They have a variety of merchandise you can find anything and everything you need for the home!
Trenay U.
I love shopping at Ikea! They literally have every thing you need and things you never knew you needed. Some items are very affordable in my opinion. My favorite things to buy is their wall art and frames. I shop here at least 5-10 times a year I love them!
Rebecca N.
What i love most about IKEA is the fact that they have options for every taste and have awesome designs. Affordable but not cheap looking. You got to be careful with the products supports. If anything, try choosing metal supports for longer lasting furniture.
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
I can spend hours in ikea. They say their products aren't good but they have never failed on me yet. Prices are decent especially for those who just purchased a home. Their selection is very nice and o love how the employees don't run around asking if you need help.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?