BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Heather B.
Trumbull , CT
I've gotten a few pieces from them in the past and they are greT and perfectly priced!! Love the look and the act that I can put them together without a problem!! I would definitely recommend shopping there it's not just a furniture store it's a whole experience!!
Adams B.
When I moved into my new apartment, this was where I went (with the moving truck)! I love the sleek design that is hard to find in the United States. I don't shop here too often, because I tend to get everything in one trip and they don't change product often.
Calli B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Ikea! I especially love their lights, their towels are my fav towels, and their plant section is great!!!! I have an aloe plant from Ikea that is the only plant i've never killed and survived years and multiple houses. I have some super cute furniture from there too.
Maureen R.
IKEA is my happy place. Whether I need something or I just need inspiration for what to do with what I already have, I love to visit IKEA. We also always make sure to stop by the café for lunch. You can get just about anything you need for your home here.
Brenda S.
Newark, NJ
So many things in my house are from Ikea. Honestly it is place where we get a lot of our shelves, bookcases, storage related furniture. It is cheap and and they last longer than a person excepts honestly especially if you take care of the furniture you buy!
Zania F.
Chester, PA
I live for Ikea this store is like home Decor magic. The only improvement i would make is having someone put together the pieces other then that this store is heaven on earth . I will certainly shop here again as well as recommend this store to my friends
Kirsten K.
I love Ikea, but my bank account does not. I always find things in there I never knew I even wanted or needed! I walk out spending so much money every time I go. I could spend a whole day shopping there every time I go and see something different each time.
Joy S.
Buffalo, NY
Love, love, love IKEA! Especially for storage. Even after all these years I still love wandering through the show room and stopping for meatballs while I'm there!

I also really enjoy putting the pieces together. It gives me a crazy sense of accomplishment.
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
This is a great store for anyone just starting out in a new city and they also have really affordable children furniture. You just have to go there with a lot of patience and it's a help yourself place because they cut back on costs by cutting back on workers.
Elizabeth S.
Sanford, MI
I love ikea. Not only is it very well organized to the point where it is very easy to find what you're looking for, but it also is very entertaining to see the different types of products that they offer. I will definitely return and continue shopping here.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?