- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love the products at IKEA because there is a great selection that fits to everyone’s likes. However, everything you buy there you have to put together and some of the items are so complex it is almost not worth the cheap price.
I LOVE Ikea! They have a great selection and reasonable prices. All of my purchases hold up well. My only disappointment was the delivery fee and the lack of a credit card to put large purchases on. I also love the cafe and the free coffee while shopping!!
IKEA is the most affordable furniture store out there. My room is literally made up on just ikea stuff. They should really sponsor me and my family! I love the things they have and I shop there too much. I totally recommend going
Greatly priced furniture and also has additional things for the home that you can pick up. I love how the store inside is designed. You can literally feel out the furniture as if you were home. It's like playing house for adults.
My favorite place for simple, practical, functional furniture and housewares. Items are made to last the test of time and rambunctious children. Looking for design inspiration? This is the place! Looking forward to my next visit!
I Love Ikea 😍 I have purchased many things brimnes closet, 2 Alex 5 drawers, linnmon table top, a malm 6 drawer dresser and 2 malm night stands, 2 lack tables although I love my products ofcourse i had my boyfriend build them but i just wish there was a ikea in the Bronx or atleast Manhattan the drive to New Jersey, Staten island, or Brooklyn can be bit lengthy I know if I am going to ikea it is a all day kinda thing I know to pack toys extra snacks and bottles for my 9month old
I love ikea! Their furniture is affordable and easy to put together. They have great stylish pieces that match in any room that you design. I love the Alex drawers for makeup storage. I highly recommend IKEA and their food court!
Great store with a lot of great things inside. Very affordable for everyone. I love the variety of the furniture inside. The food is also good too. I would recommend the store to everybody! It’s a great place to shop for furniture in to get ideas for future living space.
Incredibly amazing variety and products! Good prices for everything. The bad thing? Hard to assemble with the instructions, it doesn’t bring all the screws and other pieces and if you move the furniture is weak when you disarm it
I love IKEA! They even have a buffet and the food is amazing! But for my husband and I we chose ikea to furnish our apartment a few years ago and still have quality furniture even with a 1,000 mile move twice with the furniture!!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos