BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

leah s.
brookville, OH
Depending on what you are looking for and how much time you have ikea is a great option. You need a lot of time to get through the store. It is NOT a quick trip, and there aren't many stores so you will likely have a long drive to get there. But if you have a need for something that is either too expensive elsewhere or too difficult to find I'm sure Ikea has what you need.
Carissa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Affordable, cute furniture and furnishings with delicious meatballs. IKEA is a fun place to shop with great layouts and catalogs. Gotta love that they try to be a little eco friendly too. Their lighting section has so many cute lights I just want to play with.
melissa c.
miami, FL
i love ikea, they have really great products for a great price, ofcourse its not always the best quality but you get what you paid for. the designs are really innovative and always have what i had in mindi enjoy going there and the customer service is great.
Elizabeth C.
Windermere
The items are cheap but of good quality. We purchased our mattress there for a good price but we definitely needed a mattress pad. My only complaint is the actual store itself. I don’t feel like the store is well marked and employees seem scarce or unavailable
Erica F.
I have a bookshelf from IKEA that I found wasn't too difficult to put together. The price was very reasonable and it now holds many things and makes my room less cluttered which is a big bonus. I would most definitely recommend shopping here to others!
Kelly D.
Charlotte, NC
IKEA has great products for low costs. Just be prepared to do A LOT of assembling with very little instructions. I sometimes find the quality lacking, but for the low prices you really can't complain. I'd recommend to anyone looking for affordable furnishings.
Calli B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Ikea! I especially love their lights, their towels are my fav towels, and their plant section is great!!!! I have an aloe plant from Ikea that is the only plant i've never killed and survived years and multiple houses. I have some super cute furniture from there too.
Sarah K.
I love Ikea for simple, easy to assemble, and most importantly, affordable items. Shopping at Ikea has allowed me to remodel entire rooms on a tight budget, or to refinish an item I purchased. Its great for inexpensive accessories, lighting solutions, even bedding!
Adams B.
When I moved into my new apartment, this was where I went (with the moving truck)! I love the sleek design that is hard to find in the United States. I don't shop here too often, because I tend to get everything in one trip and they don't change product often.
Stephanie R.
Great store !! You can literally find anything you need. The prices are great too and there is so much stuff to look at that can meet any style you want. Highly recommend shopping here. Great variety and great prices to fit your needs and style at the same time.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?