BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Nika W.
I think this goes without saying but IKEA is great. The displays are lovely and advertise their products really well and the convenient and well-catalogued products are a life savor for any home improvement project or when you need that one perfect decoration.
Amber P.
Austin, TX
Great priced furniture and just anything to make your home look amazing, don't really care for the assembly and putting the furniture together.. but I love the quality and would take a friend to this store if they are looking for great prices good quality furniture.
Heather D.
Seymour, WI
I love IKEA, I just wish there was one closer to Green Bay - at this point I need to drive to Minneapolis or Chicago.  It is actually fun to shop there as they offer a lot of ideas for decor and space usage.  I recommend IKEA to everyone.  The products are simple and utilitarian, yet still attractive.  Also, my husband loves the princess cakes in the store.
Breanna H.
Who doesn’t love trips to ikea? Even if you’re not buying anything it’s fun to walk around and get inspired! I love the affordable kitchen stuff, and last year we bought a really nice dresser on sale. I would definitely recommend ikea for those on a budget!
Dalconys G.
Doral, FL
Tiene una versatilidad en mueblería moldeable los cuales permiten que puedas transportar los muebles y que sea más sencillo lo malo son algunos muebles que no son aptos para recibir agua
Francis V.
Palm Bay, FL
IKEA!!!! This place is amazing, they sell furniture,decor,food and have a daycare available for you while you shop! It doesn't get any better! Their vanity impression and Alex drawers are amazing for makeup or organizer enthusiast like me! I completely recommend it to everyone!!!
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
Ikea is the greatest place on earth! I know a lot of people don't get it because a lot of Ikea's stuff is very plain or basic but that's one of the things that makes it great because their products are so affordable and versatile and easily customizable!
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
Ikea is one of my favorite places to ship. Daycare, variety, amazing product, LOTS of it, innovative uses for thing, prices that are affordable, etc. I do get a little lost sometimes but they have the best customer service so there is never a need to worry!
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
4 stars for easy products to put together and numerous products to choose from. Quality not 5 stars, but for the cheaper price and from a bulk warehouse can't complain! Store offers everything for the home, and I mean EVERYTHING! Always a go to sometimes even before Walmart.
Claire O.
I love Ikea! As a college student dual majoring in Interior Design & Architecture, this place gives me the chills when I walk in! Everything in this store is reasonably priced & you can honestly find anything & everything you could ever want and need for your home!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?