BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Anna P.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great dresser at a great price! Mine is slightly different than the photo (black knobs) and I love it! Inside there's a cute yellow stripped "wallpaper" type lining. I have a matchin bedside table too!
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love going to Ikea!! You can literally spend the entire day there, and even grab a bite to eat! They have pretty decent quality items and a really cheap price. I would suggest checking reviews on items before purchasing though, because I have gotten some "lemons".
Christina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Swedish Clean Modern aesthetic home and office decor stores, limited products also available online for delivery. Splashes of fun colors, prints and quirky designs add a fun element.

I find my experience with Ikea pretty straight forward... inexpensive prices usually match quality. If you're buying a sofa bed for $199, then you shouldn't really complain about it not lasting for 10 years. Most of the lower end furniture is great for dorm rooms or starting out your empty apartment.

I usually stick to smaller purchases when shopping here. The accessories and organizational products are great! I love their 100% natural wood standing shelves and small dressers for extra storage space. They're pretty simple to assemble. You can paint or stain them and seal coat them to blend in with your existing furniture around your apartment/ house, office spaces,etc. I also like to dress them up with matching hardware drawer pulls.

(***Tip... always read the furniture content/materials breakdown, the info is easily made available in their catalog, online and in store. This will help you determine the quality of the furniture pieces before you buy.)
Stefanie G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Best place for average quality furnishing that have modern and practical style. I really like their curtains and organizational items. I have to be strategic about when I visit IKEA because it is kind of far and usually packed with people on the weekends.
Misi V.
Princeton, NJ
I love IKEA! Though many make jokes about having to construct your own furniture, I find that this measure of control over the quality of the build is fantastic, plus I never have any issues with the individual parts' quality. A huge pro is the small size of the boxes which make it super easy to transport and the easy building instructions! Love it!
julie w.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I have the famous Alex drawers from IKEA. I love them!!! They have held up really well with continued use. I am looking to buy another one. I have quite a bit of IKEA furniture and it does not hold up well with teenage boys but other than that I love the products.
Melissa H.
This is literally the best place on earth. Beautiful furniture, accessories, whatever you need for your house it's here. Plus the food area is pretty great too. Go here for everything I need and can't wait to buy some great things here for my college dorm.
Amy T.
Fort Worth, TX
Going here with my husband is a bit like having a day out! We spend a crazy amount of time in here and even have lunch in the store, staff are always friendly and helpful where we are and the set up of the store makes it fun (we always buy too much though)
Rosa H.
Las Vegas, NV
Bought a 5 shelf bookshelf and it is just amazing! I needed more room for storage and this is just perfect. Almost 6" foot tall and has enough space on each shelf for tall items. Even tho it is a bookshelf, it is perfect for makeup and healthcare products!
ally b.
Schaumburg, IL
I love Ikea because they have everything for everyones style! It’s just such a huge store it can get a little overwhelming. Great prices and great products. You also have to put everything together when you get home but it teaches great “handyman” skills.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?