BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Calli B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Ikea! I especially love their lights, their towels are my fav towels, and their plant section is great!!!! I have an aloe plant from Ikea that is the only plant i've never killed and survived years and multiple houses. I have some super cute furniture from there too.
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
I have gotten quite a few different pieces of furniture. It is very affordable, easy to put together and they have a great selection. The only negative would be it's not long lasting. It's good for an in the moment purchase but long term isn't going to happen.
Adams B.
When I moved into my new apartment, this was where I went (with the moving truck)! I love the sleek design that is hard to find in the United States. I don't shop here too often, because I tend to get everything in one trip and they don't change product often.
Desirae M.
Denver, CO
They're products our a little difficult to assemble but they come with pictures so that helps a whole lot! Some things are a little pricey but some of their products are really inexpensive. I've been shopping here ever since it came to my state and I love it.
Lizzie Y.
Palm City, FL
Ikea is the best place for reasonably priced, cute, pieces for any house or apartment. The only issue I have had with them in the past is that it is not always easy to find the items you need in the warehouse, and it's not always easy to find someone to help
Lisa Z.
EVERYTHING in Ikea is super cheap! That's how they get you in to buy everything. Haha. The products are pretty well made and they have everything you could possible you want there to furnish a house. My only issue is that I have to drive pretty far to get to one.
Ann M.
Columbus, OH
We made a trip to Ikea after buying our first home and got rugs for the entire house, plus a modern chandelier for the dining room. That was over a year ago and the rugs have held up so well! I also love their fabric selection, especially for curtains.
Rebecca R.
Love the store and love to shop online at this Store. Their products are so well-made and versatile they have so many uses and are great for years. And of course you cannot beat the price. I would recommend shopping in IKEA at least once if you haven't already
Buba M.
I love the sheep fur rugs from IKEA. As a blogger, i get to have a very plush background for taking pictures of products and when I'm not taking pictures, it makes for a lovely couch throw. They are so affordable and high quality without fall out. Love them.
Brooke D.
Sacramento, CA
I'm pretty over IKEA furniture-- it looks tacky and develops wear pretty quickly. I do love their wall decor and rug selection. Price is great for the lower quality stuff, the more fashionable the item= the higher the price.

I do love their storage selection!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?