BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lisa Z.
EVERYTHING in Ikea is super cheap! That's how they get you in to buy everything. Haha. The products are pretty well made and they have everything you could possible you want there to furnish a house. My only issue is that I have to drive pretty far to get to one.
Macy T.
Used to be my favorite spot to shop at bc of the great deals they had but within the past couple yrs the prices have jacked up where its not worth stopping on a regular anymore bc even the quality isnt the same. Cute stuff still...just not somewhere i spend my day at anymore.
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
I absolutely LOVE Ikea. I've put together several pieces of furniture from Ikea. My most recent purchase was my desk chair. I use this chair EVERY single day and it was absolutely a great purchase. Well worth the value. I will continue to shop here.
Sarah I.
Currently outfitting a new apartment, and IKEA is a life saver. Affordable basics that keep style intact? Count me in. Sometimes you're not getting the most durable pieces, but when I buy a bookshelf for 24 dollars like I did last week I'm just thankful to have it!
Carmianna P.
Dekalb, IL
I spent 5 hours in this store one day, but overall I love the vibes this store gives off. I always come here when I'm re decorating or my parents need a new item in one of our bedrooms or there's. It's a very dependable store and they always has what you need
Mary Mar D.
New Britain , CT
This store is just amazing !! I love going here and just letting my mind flow . I get so many ideas when I go here it's awesome !!! I love how you guys have workers that are so helpful and nice to your customers ! Thank you for such an amazing store with affordable prices .
Crystal T.
Hampstead , NH
What a great store! Perfect for shoppers on a budget who still seek style! Perfect for every part of life. College dorms, first apartment, staging, new home! With an open concept visual modern way to shop, just as you see it, you mark the number on a sheet.
you can't go wrong! You love this place!
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love IKEA! Everything is reasonably priced not too expensive and I get everything I need here! I've gotten drawers, desk, and tables. They also have a huge selection of items for your home and rooms: like bed spreads, fake flowers to decorate, and tableware.
Triana T.
Herriman, UT
OH the maze that is Ikea. Love so much about it from the kid drop off, to the room set ups and the AS IS area. Love the clean and contemporary to the bit of country chic they have. It's a great place to get furniture that is hip and now at a great price.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH
I love shopping here, the only difficult part is finding things at the end. And most of the time there are not very many employees that are able to help! We have bought quote a few things. Furniture that you have to put together could be messy so be prepared!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?