BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Nikki R.
Breinigsville, PA
IKEA Alex desk -

Just like the bloggers, I too needed a huge white desk and Alex drawers to organize all of my cosmetics and hair products. It was by far the easiest piece of furniture to put together and now I have no issues finding the things I want to use.
Crystal T.
Hampstead , NH
What a great store! Perfect for shoppers on a budget who still seek style! Perfect for every part of life. College dorms, first apartment, staging, new home! With an open concept visual modern way to shop, just as you see it, you mark the number on a sheet.
you can't go wrong! You love this place!
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH
I love shopping here, the only difficult part is finding things at the end. And most of the time there are not very many employees that are able to help! We have bought quote a few things. Furniture that you have to put together could be messy so be prepared!
Kris K.
Los Angeles, CA
I own several Ikea products, the duvet I have is super comfy and warm, the bookshelf I own is nice and was easy to put together. The only item I own that I'm not big on is a chair. It's not super comfortable but it looks super cute. You get what you pay for.
Jennifer V.
Fairborn, OH
Awesome place. Great prices on very unique things for the home. My favorite purchases are probably home accent items. The only con is that it is kind of far away so I don't go very often. Also, some stuff is not very good quality but overall I love the store.
Mary Mar D.
New Britain , CT
This store is just amazing !! I love going here and just letting my mind flow . I get so many ideas when I go here it's awesome !!! I love how you guys have workers that are so helpful and nice to your customers ! Thank you for such an amazing store with affordable prices .
Margarita B.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the aikea store! Great prices and easy to find those products that make life easier. The prices are more than comparable. Its hard to walk into this store for one particular item and not purchase additional items. The cafeteria has very good good as well.
Valerie V.
Alexandria, LA
I have shopped at Ikea many times in the past and love their products and their price. However, I did give it 4 stars because the quality is sometimes hit or miss. I purchase products for my office here more than my home as I like the bargain that I can get.
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love IKEA! Everything is reasonably priced not too expensive and I get everything I need here! I've gotten drawers, desk, and tables. They also have a huge selection of items for your home and rooms: like bed spreads, fake flowers to decorate, and tableware.
Janeen R.
IKEA is like a treasure. For our wedding, my husband and I purchased most the centerpiece items from here...I mean 100 tealights for under $10! This is definitely one of my go-to places for home goods. I'm not particularly fond of the particle wood furniture, but the other items are a steal!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?