BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Marisa M.
Had a really bad recent experience with patio furniture that showed up much later than the estimated delivery time. Customer service was not helpful and overall left a bad taste in my mouth. The quality is good, so in the future I will just purchase in store.
Carmianna P.
Dekalb, IL
I spent 5 hours in this store one day, but overall I love the vibes this store gives off. I always come here when I'm re decorating or my parents need a new item in one of our bedrooms or there's. It's a very dependable store and they always has what you need
Amber F.
Seattle, WA
I love Ikea because everything is so cheap but this does come with a lessened quantity of some items and you have to build the furniture yourself - which is a pain. Shopping in the store is a decent experience. Expect lost of people and a maze to walk through!
Thaiany N.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Lightweight furniture, great for small apartments/houses. The only downside is building everything yourselves but that's why the price is so great! I love how we're able to see every furniture available in the store and see samples of the finished rooms.
Nikki R.
Breinigsville, PA
IKEA Alex desk -

Just like the bloggers, I too needed a huge white desk and Alex drawers to organize all of my cosmetics and hair products. It was by far the easiest piece of furniture to put together and now I have no issues finding the things I want to use.
Valerie V.
Alexandria, LA
I have shopped at Ikea many times in the past and love their products and their price. However, I did give it 4 stars because the quality is sometimes hit or miss. I purchase products for my office here more than my home as I like the bargain that I can get.
Janeen R.
IKEA is like a treasure. For our wedding, my husband and I purchased most the centerpiece items from here...I mean 100 tealights for under $10! This is definitely one of my go-to places for home goods. I'm not particularly fond of the particle wood furniture, but the other items are a steal!
Desirae M.
Denver, CO
They're products our a little difficult to assemble but they come with pictures so that helps a whole lot! Some things are a little pricey but some of their products are really inexpensive. I've been shopping here ever since it came to my state and I love it.
Margarita B.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the aikea store! Great prices and easy to find those products that make life easier. The prices are more than comparable. Its hard to walk into this store for one particular item and not purchase additional items. The cafeteria has very good good as well.
Rebecca R.
Love the store and love to shop online at this Store. Their products are so well-made and versatile they have so many uses and are great for years. And of course you cannot beat the price. I would recommend shopping in IKEA at least once if you haven't already
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?