BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Janeen R.
IKEA is like a treasure. For our wedding, my husband and I purchased most the centerpiece items from here...I mean 100 tealights for under $10! This is definitely one of my go-to places for home goods. I'm not particularly fond of the particle wood furniture, but the other items are a steal!
Kelsea R.
Traverse city, MI
I have never once had a problem with Ike's, between costumer service and the actual product in giving it an overall 5 stars. I have heard some people complain about there return policy but I've never had to return anything, although putting stuff together from Ikea can take a little awhile it's so much cheaper then every other store and the quality holds up.
Margarita B.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the aikea store! Great prices and easy to find those products that make life easier. The prices are more than comparable. Its hard to walk into this store for one particular item and not purchase additional items. The cafeteria has very good good as well.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
They have a lot of furnishing options and I would say it's fun to get lost and mess around. Of course, clean up after your messes but it's nice they have a mini cafeteria due to how big an IKEA can be. If you want affordable prices, on furniture, IKEA is the way to go.
Lauren P.
Pflugerville, TX
One of my favorite stores. You can literally walk around for hours and it is always different. We have bought countless items here for the home and everything has lasted us quite a while! I would recommend shopping here, but the style wouldn't be for everyone
Christina F.
Great products and easy to use website. Completed my order easily and shipping was much quicker than anticipated. Love the new bedding and pillows that I ordered recently. I highly recommend ordering from ikea online. I will definitely order again when needed.
Taylor M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Even though this place is super cheap. And it takes 4 hours to put together a table. It still a gold mine! This place I absolutely love! You can find things that you can’t find anywhere else. I have never bought furniture here bc I know and have heard it doesn’t last for more than 2 years. But everything else is GOLD!
Elizabeth C.
Windermere
The items are cheap but of good quality. We purchased our mattress there for a good price but we definitely needed a mattress pad. My only complaint is the actual store itself. I don’t feel like the store is well marked and employees seem scarce or unavailable
miss Amy H.
IKEA has great decor accessories that adds a finishing touch to each room in your home. My friends tease me about my (Mirror Mirror in the wall) But it looks good and is the fairest price, so I am happy.
Melissa S.
Portland, ME
We love going to Ikea to stock up on home items like dinner wear, pillows, rugs and decorations, and recently bought a mattress that is the best we've ever had. I just wish there was an Ikea closer to maine, so we could stop in rather than have to plan a trip!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?