BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Estefania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love ikea! This store if my fav. For decorating homes! I love that they have layouts on how it would look or displays! If you buy something for it shows you how it looks before you do just Incase u don’t like it, it’s awesome!
Hannah J.
Morganton
IKEA is my home away from home. I would seriously live there if my dogs could come and I wouldn’t be that crazy woman that lives in an ikea. I could eat the food everyday and become a pro at building Alex drawers. I would recommend.
Raven P.
Fostoria, OH
has sooooo many options for things you will need. i really enjoy going here and ordering things online. the prices are a little pricy but not too bad for good quality items. o would recommend having the items built of you can.
Kristl R.
Cement City, MI
I LOVE going to ikea and walking around the store. They have nice products for a reasonable price for people who are on a budget. I love how they have many options in products! I wish I lived closer to ikea so I could go more.
Liz A.
Chandler, AZ
IKEA is so great I can’t elaborate enough on this. The food the furniture the deals the service. And the product is actually not hard to put together. I still have had my ikea furniture for 10 years and it’s in great condition.
Les L.
Reseda, CA
The quality won’t last you 10+ years. But it’s cheap, it’s beautiful, and they’ve got Swedish meatballs.
Their walkthrough is amazing. I hate that it’s so packed. But they’ve got convenient things. I do recommend you shop here
Megan L.
duluth, MN
I love going to Ikea! They always have everything I’m looking for, for a super affordable price. I work at a church and we always buy stuff for the youth room, nursery etc. at IKEA because they are great quality and affordable!
Jamie P.
Albany , OR
This store is so much fun!! You can get lunch while shopping to rearrange your home!! Prices are good but you have to assemble things yourself!! That’s good if you have a small car and you can’t haul already assembled furniture
Tiara C.
Everyone has something from Ikea. They have really cool looking furniture if you’re willing to splurge! A tip is to use your own screws for the furniture because the one they provide sometimes don’t help the furniture last long
Samantha W.
I love ikea! Everything is reasonably priced and great quality. When I lived close, I went to ikea to decorate my entire apartment. I love their different styles, and all of the baby stuff is adorable. I can’t wait to go back!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?