- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
This place is heaven for those who love simple things that get the job done. No frills and useful, Ikea products have yet to let me down. Of course getting lost in this place has been an issue before but that's the fun of going here since I am never in a rush to leave.
I don’t live in a state where an IKEA is so for that either any vacation is a chance to shop in an ikea or order online. But anytime that I’m in Ikea I feel at home, literally. I love looking through all of the bedroom, kitchen, living room, and bathroom set-ups.
Ikea is one of my go to places when it comes to house hold items. they have everything you could possibly ever need or want. they are very reasonably priced. very cute stuff. i never want to leave this place! i think im there at lest ever other month.
I like the product here the only thing about the products is that they can break really easily I also love love love love the food at the food court is very affordable and so is everything else in IKEA it is very affordable and the boys are super super super nice
I love Ikea for its affordable prices and trendy products. However, the quality of the furniture is sometimes lacking. The shelves fall apart pretty easy. I guess you get what you pay for.
Don’t get me started with this store, I literally am obsessed with it! They have every piece of furniture you could ever want including more. I recently got all new things for my room and I got almost every thing in my room from ikea and I couldn’t be happier!!
This is an amazing store to go to for home decor and furnishings! I have an Alex organizer and it's really nice quality. They have such a wide range of products at great affordable prices! The only downfall is that there aren't many stores close to where I live!
Very low priced and so many functional items. Some are difficult to set up but I haven't had anything break. They have so much of a variety of furniture so you can find almost anything you're looking for in their store or online. I would recommend shopping there
One of my favorite items that I've purchased at Ikea is black and silver crushed glass. Not only do I use the crushed glass to decorate vases and plates of pillar candles, but I also use the crushed glass to create art projects. Ikea is one of my favorite stores.
IKEA has great products for all ages but especially for young adults first starting their home. When my boyfriend and I first moved in together, this is where we went to stock up on things to make a home! I like how minimalistic yet efficient their products are.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos