BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alaina B.
Eden Prairie, MN
I like IKEA. So many different and affordable home products. From furniture to food, textiles to kitchen gadgets everyone will find something to like. And while you build much of it yourself, it's easy with minimal experience. I've had furniture last for years.
Betsy C.
Sacramento
I like the product here the only thing about the products is that they can break really easily I also love love love love the food at the food court is very affordable and so is everything else in IKEA it is very affordable and the boys are super super super nice
Emily L.
Killeen
Love that IKEA has furniture for any and every room and style. I don't come here often because I don't live close, but the pricing is awesome especially for first-time homeowners who need something to start off with without getting hand-me-downs or thrifted furniture.
Jori H.
This place is heaven for those who love simple things that get the job done. No frills and useful, Ikea products have yet to let me down. Of course getting lost in this place has been an issue before but that's the fun of going here since I am never in a rush to leave.
Savannah H.
My main things I love the most that I have bought from ikea is my table top and my two drawers that I've made into my vanity. I love it and it was cheap. Not cheaply made though. I just hate putting them together because the directions are not always that great.
Gen V.
IKEA has a huge inventory of different styles of furniture to choose from. You can find statement pieces for your home here. Although I would same some of the products I purchased weren't made very sturdy. The materials seem kind of cheap and were a bit pricey.
Jianna J.
i love ikea. i can literally stay in the store and showroom for hours and my day will fly by because there is so much there. i like that its affordable to and i always come out the store with more than i needed but still very useful and cute items for my place.
Mary H.
Love love Ikea. They sell very very good quality of products. And the store it very well organize so nice that makes me want to live in it. Love seeing all the different setting for each room in your home. Best part of it is receiving gift card during the grand opening
Judith v.
Garfield, NJ
I love IKEA's wide variety of products! I recently purchased home essentials from there. I got rugs for the bathroom, cupcake molds and pillows. Definitely a great purchase. I've been shopping at IKEA for years! I will definitely be purchasing more items for my place!
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
I love ikea because you can find something in any budget. Definitely where I got half of my apartment furniture. The basics are dirt cheap and always look polished and nice when put together. I am so excited that they are opening a store close to me next month!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?