BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Laurel W.
Everyone gives bad reviews about IKEA furniture but I love it. I can always count on IKEA to have the simple modern look I like to go for. I have bed frames, night stands, dressers, book shelves, curtain rods, lighting and many other items in my home from IKEA.
Mindy S.
Issaquah, WA
How can anyone not love Ikea? I recently purchased bedroom furniture which anyone who has seen it has now purchased as well. (That's cool I don't mind sharing awesome products). Kitchen scrubbies, house plants, bathroom accessories.. what have u not bought here.
AMY G.
Fresno, CA
I adore IKEA. I've never gone in there and haven't left with enough stuff to reorganize half of my house. I'm thankful they give you a map, because with my brain issues I get lost. Which usually leads to me buying even more stuff. Luckily they aren't ungodly expensive.
Kaitlyn S.
I get all my furniture from IKEA.The quality is insane and will last you forever. I have gotten all my beds there since I was like 5. I favorite thing is when I go they have all the products in real life sets.So, you can see what they will look like.It is great!!
Kate L.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I've recently bought a dark brown wooden dining room table and 4 chairs. The table was easy to put together, it has a leaf to extend it longer which is great. The chairs are dark brown with white cushions. They look very sleek and fit perfectly around the table.
Lydia G.
Russellville, AR
My rolling cart is so handy in my dorm!! I can put anything on it and it just fits so smoothly in a smaller space. I use it for snacks, plates, cups, silverware, mugs, and tea boxes and there's just so much storage space on this tiny little cart. It's incredible!
Marley P.
IKEA is a wonderful, and affordable, furniture and home-goods store. The items are of decent quality, and are able to be assembled very easily. The store simply has an array of everything and is easy to navigate and shop from. I would definitely recommend IKEA.
Emily W.
This is an amazing store to go to for home decor and furnishings! I have an Alex organizer and it's really nice quality. They have such a wide range of products at great affordable prices! The only downfall is that there aren't many stores close to where I live!
Amanda C.
Middletown, CT
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Ikea. They not only have amazing prices but they have such creative furniture & home products here. When I'm looking for new furniture or new ways to organize my household, Ikea is always on the top of my list of places to check out.
Katie M.
Vinton
I don’t live in a state where an IKEA is so for that either any vacation is a chance to shop in an ikea or order online. But anytime that I’m in Ikea I feel at home, literally. I love looking through all of the bedroom, kitchen, living room, and bathroom set-ups.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?