BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

vanessa c.
Boca Raton, FL
The canvas wall art from Ikea is such a great addition to our living room. I was impressed in the size and the prices. A piece that size can range 200+ but we snagged it for 89 at Ikea! I would recommend their home decor for accent pieces. It is worth the trip!
Sarah M.
I love Ikea because the price ranges are extremely affordable. The furniture can get a bit tricky to put together and occasionally are missing screws and parts. The food court is honestly good at IKEA I always get the Swedish meatballs with gravy and fries- so good!!
Kristi F.
San Diego
Obviously this store is cheap, but I've bought a lot from them and have never had an issue assembling and all the pieces lasted multiple military moves. The Klaxxon 6 cube shelf has served 4 different purposes in the year 3 years And 2 moves since purchasing it
Caroline K.
Los Angeles, CA
ONLY reason I'm not giving IKEA 5 stars is because of the building process. HOWEVER, IKEA is THE place is you want to make your home chic but inexpensive.
I just hate how the instructions are presented. But if you're on a budget I would highly recommend!
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
Ikea is a pretty good place to shop. It is a very good value for the price. I would improve their parts and instructions because some stuff is pretty complicated to put together. The experience was good, their stores are very clean and tidy. I would shop here again.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
I love ikea because you can find something in any budget. Definitely where I got half of my apartment furniture. The basics are dirt cheap and always look polished and nice when put together. I am so excited that they are opening a store close to me next month!
Hazel L.
Santa Ana, CA
IKEA is such a great company filled with MILLIONS of items for your house! I've always wanted a vanity in my room and I went there and the customer service was amazing in helping me pick out my Dream vanity at an affordable price! 100% recommend shopping at IKEA!
Gen V.
IKEA has a huge inventory of different styles of furniture to choose from. You can find statement pieces for your home here. Although I would same some of the products I purchased weren't made very sturdy. The materials seem kind of cheap and were a bit pricey.
Mindy S.
Issaquah, WA
How can anyone not love Ikea? I recently purchased bedroom furniture which anyone who has seen it has now purchased as well. (That's cool I don't mind sharing awesome products). Kitchen scrubbies, house plants, bathroom accessories.. what have u not bought here.
Mary H.
Love love Ikea. They sell very very good quality of products. And the store it very well organize so nice that makes me want to live in it. Love seeing all the different setting for each room in your home. Best part of it is receiving gift card during the grand opening
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?