- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love IKEA it has everything you need to make a cozy and tiny space feel like home. In addition to their low prices their variety of high end brands makes it the place to visit I recommend 100%
I bought a desk from Ikea. I have had this desk for almost 3 years and it is very sturdy. I like it a lot. It was about two-hundred dollars but worth every penny. I do my makeup there every morning. I love Ikea because it is cheap and can ship right to your house
Horrible store, horrible experience, horrible products. Only good thing is the products are cheap. However you are getting what you pay for. Very poor quality. Also never try to install yourself. Store is huge and overwhelming and there is little to no staff help
Don’t get me started with this store, I literally am obsessed with it! They have every piece of furniture you could ever want including more. I recently got all new things for my room and I got almost every thing in my room from ikea and I couldn’t be happier!!
I love this store even though i always seem to get lost In it! Lol, I like how there's a cafeteria because like, idk I just like food and im Swedish. My grandma gets a lot of her furniture there and loves it!!! I know a couple friends who also got stuff from there and it's mainly good quality furniture, and it's always fun watching them try to put it together aha
I LOVE IKEA. I use their online store out of convenience, but I do enjoy the store itself. I love their products; excellent quality, fairly affordable, and shipping was quick. I definitely recommend using them to buy storage for the home, so many cute ideas.
Ikea is een familie winkel voor mij. Ik ga vaak met mijn zus wat leuks kopen voor haar huis er komen wel elke keer nieuwe en leuke producten bij de ikea. De ikea heeft een warm sfeer en je voelt je welkom! Ook kan je een kopje thee/koffie doen of juist avondeten!
Very low priced and so many functional items. Some are difficult to set up but I haven't had anything break. They have so much of a variety of furniture so you can find almost anything you're looking for in their store or online. I would recommend shopping there
Love the products at Ikea and it's fun to explore the store. I wish there was an easier way to get to certain sections. It's frustrating to go in for a specific thing and have to spend an hour walking through the store to get to where you're trying to go.
One of the hidden gems you can find at Ikea are the Legitim plastic cutting boards. They are $1.50 and they hold up overtime. Use it when prepping for a meal and throw it in the dishwasher. It's much less cumbersome and less maintenance vs. wood cutting boards.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos