BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
Ikea is a pretty good place to shop. It is a very good value for the price. I would improve their parts and instructions because some stuff is pretty complicated to put together. The experience was good, their stores are very clean and tidy. I would shop here again.
Meaghan M.
I love IKEA for the reasonable prices and the style that their furniture has, but sometimes putting together the furniture is almost not worth the trouble. However, I have several pieces from IKEA, including my bed frame, which I'm happy with and have withstood the test of time (so far).
marie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ikea is one of my go to places when it comes to house hold items. they have everything you could possibly ever need or want.  they are very reasonably priced.  very cute stuff. i never want to leave this place! i think im there at lest ever other month.
Angie F.
IKEA is the place to be and get everything you need ! Always a great shopping experience when I'm there ! Although sometimes I can't seem to find thing I get interested in becauSe there out of stock ! But def my go to place I would say they are in between pricey
Redner and Vanessa S.
Jacksonville
We had a great at the Grand Opening in Jacksonville, Florida. Amazing customer service. We bought only a couple of household goods but plan on going back to Ikea soon to purchase other goods. We love Ikea!
Amber W.
Baldwin City, KS
I love this store. The way their store is set up is amazing. I like how you can see how to use their products through their gallery. You then get to walk through and see their products. Their carts make me crazy but we have numerous pieces of furniture from them.
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT
One of my favorite items that I've purchased at Ikea is black and silver crushed glass. Not only do I use the crushed glass to decorate vases and plates of pillar candles, but I also use the crushed glass to create art projects. Ikea is one of my favorite stores.
Amy K.
Syracuse, UT
I've been wanting the Alex 9 drawers for some time now, and Ikea is 45-an hour away. Last week me and a friend finally went, and the tag said "temporarily oversold", I asked a saleswoman if there was any chance they had any in stock and didn't change the tag, and she was pretty rude. As we go to check out, I asked a gentleman if he could see when they were expecting more. It just happened that they had one that wasn't in the main system. He said that sometimes boxes get damaged, and no one likes to buy damaged boxes, so they put the pieces in a new box. He guaranteed it was fine, and I paid full price. Once I get home and start building it, there's MULTIPLE indents, marks, whatever...and a HUGE crack down the side! I'm pretty mad at this point. I have to wait a week for them to get them back in, and the best part is when I was returning it, the woman told me she had no idea what the guy was talking about with switching the boxes, because they don't do that!!! Anyways, I finally have my drawers and they're great. Other than this incident, Ikea is pretty fantastic. They have great furniture and home decor for a reasonable price, and a lot of other cool gadgets!
Jacqueline W.
Madison Hts, MI
I absolutely love going to IKEA! Being almost an hour away, I don't go regularly, maybe 2-3 times a year. A trip there is often a 2+ hour ordeal unless I go in with a plan of what I'm going to buy and I don't deviate from that plan. I've purchased both of my kids' dressers and bed frames from here and even one of their mattresses (which I like more than the more expensive non IKEA mattress).
Rachel S.
Tacoma
We recently remodeled our kitchen and bought everything at IKEA. We were pleased with the quality and the price was very affordable. Since we were doing all the work ourselves we didn’t have to take out a Home loan to totally remodel our kitchen. Thank you, IKEA!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?