BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Daneaja G.
Shalimar, FL
I love the set up and items ther. They always have new items that I need. It is one of my favorite places to go and definitely have one of favorite purchases there. The shopping expierence was magnificent I proably got definite to many items. I definitely would they always have the items I need.
Rebecca M.
Fort Lee, NJ
I freaking love Ikea. I mean who doesn't? I literally spend all day at this store just looking at all these innovative designs for the home and not to mention the swedish meatballs!! Definitely recommend Ikea for any home furniture that will last you several years!
Jennifer T.
Dallas, TX
What can I not say about the world of IKEA! It's awesome!!! To small home design or big full home makeover it has it all. It even has the best cinnamon rolls. The prices are very reasonable if not cheaper than you think. It has something for everyone's wallet size.
Xiomara H.
Ikea is an adventure. Love to shop there and just being there is a lot of fun. I mostly buy their candles and pillows, but that is not to say there isn't a whole lot more there. The employees are helpful and polite and I really recommend shopping there with friends.
Minjee J.
Mason, OH
Want to make your house look fancy and classy like the magazines? But don’t have the funds for it? Talk about a place where you can decorate on a budget! Yes you have to build everything yourself but they’re super easy and their instructions are very easy to follow.
Taylor M.
Chino Hills, CA
Ikea is such a fun place to shop and get inspiration! So many items to choose from and I love how the top level of the store is filled with all their products in a real life setting for you to really get a sense of how you can arrange the new furniture you purchase
Brooke C.
High Point, NC
I LOVE ikea! My family and I take a mini day trip here and spend all day shopping and looking and eating! Probably my favorite item other then the organization stuff would be coffee cups! I can never have too many IKEA coffee cups and I love how they are stackable.
Jessica C.
Cerritos, CA
You really can't go wrong with Ikea if you're on a budget but don't want to skimp out on style. Getting furniture from Ikea should be expected that it won't last you for years to come. This is the furniture's version of fast fashion. And who doesn't like ikea food!
Heather M.
Warner Robins, GA
I could possibly live in Ikea. They have so much furniture and other home improvements items here. Not to mention that IKEA is really nice on the budget. You have to put the furniture together yourself. But everything I have purchased from them was easy to assemble.
Tori M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
All of my furniture in my room is from Ikea, both of my dressers. I got matching dressers, one is a 6 drawer while the other is 3. They are amazing quality and if a piece breaks while building it and you have the receipt, they replace it for free without a problem.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?