- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love going to Ikea all the time. I love going around to the different rooms and seeing how they make small spaces work with their furniture. Especially going down to the market and shopping for all the little things, Ikea is my happy place. Will always shop here
I love all of the furniture options there! The options are totally endless if you're in the market for a home renovation! And not to mention, everything is very affordable! I wish there was an ikea closer to my home! I would reccomend anyone to try it out!
Ok there is no store like it, where a designer can make there ultimate creation for such a low price. I live for this store, it's so homey and beautiful. And the ideas they give are even better. Mix your ideas with theirs and I'm sure you'll create a masterpiece!
I like IKEA. So many different and affordable home products. From furniture to food, textiles to kitchen gadgets everyone will find something to like. And while you build much of it yourself, it's easy with minimal experience. I've had furniture last for years.
IKEA has become my new go to for all my home needs. The quality is better than I expected and you can't beat the prices!! It's an interesting process choosing your items and them picking them up in the basement but you can't beat the prices and so many options.
My main things I love the most that I have bought from ikea is my table top and my two drawers that I've made into my vanity. I love it and it was cheap. Not cheaply made though. I just hate putting them together because the directions are not always that great.
One of m favorite stores to visit , even when i don't need anything . They have everything neatly organized by appliance . and have theirs items set up as to where you can imagine how it would look like in your home . — also their food court area is delicious!!
i love ikea. i can literally stay in the store and showroom for hours and my day will fly by because there is so much there. i like that its affordable to and i always come out the store with more than i needed but still very useful and cute items for my place.
One of a kind shopping experience where you see all the items well organized and position, staged in real rooms so you can see how they would look in your own home. There are a few products of sub par quality but more often than not, you get a great deal.
I love IKEA's wide variety of products! I recently purchased home essentials from there. I got rugs for the bathroom, cupcake molds and pillows. Definitely a great purchase. I've been shopping at IKEA for years! I will definitely be purchasing more items for my place!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos