BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Roya H.
Washington, DC
Love ikea's prices and selection but a lot of their products aren't built to last. I've had a few items wear out before they should or become unstable after not too long. I still buy some of their products but they could definitely work on making products that last.
Jessica C.
Cerritos, CA
You really can't go wrong with Ikea if you're on a budget but don't want to skimp out on style. Getting furniture from Ikea should be expected that it won't last you for years to come. This is the furniture's version of fast fashion. And who doesn't like ikea food!
Patrick E F.
San Ysidro, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ikea.. i Love this place! I picked up a few things and i Was very happy with my purchases.
I love coming to ikea. The location is nice and big ..4 stars because they seem to always be out of stock on products
Daneaja G.
Shalimar, FL
I love the set up and items ther. They always have new items that I need. It is one of my favorite places to go and definitely have one of favorite purchases there. The shopping expierence was magnificent I proably got definite to many items. I definitely would they always have the items I need.
Tori M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
All of my furniture in my room is from Ikea, both of my dressers. I got matching dressers, one is a 6 drawer while the other is 3. They are amazing quality and if a piece breaks while building it and you have the receipt, they replace it for free without a problem.
Kim D.
Saint Louis, MO
LOVE IKEA! It's our go-to for any type of household decor item, and my son loves going to Smaland while my husband and I shop. The restaurant is great, the market is great, and I would live there if I could. Luckily it's just down the street from us right now!
Shannon C.
Carnegie , PA
I love Ikea! This store has great products for the price. I love the solutions for storage! I can wander this store for hours! While the products are usually pretty easy to put together, everything is VERY heavy and doesn't always last long. Also difficult to move.
Yocelyn T.
A one stop shop for whatever you may need. Love how you get free ice cream on your first visit! Awesome! Got a wonderful vanity from here and the instructions were very clear. Love the set up it is a pleasure.
Xiomara H.
Ikea is an adventure. Love to shop there and just being there is a lot of fun. I mostly buy their candles and pillows, but that is not to say there isn't a whole lot more there. The employees are helpful and polite and I really recommend shopping there with friends.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
IKEA is my go to home improvement store! The way the set up the store allows to really see what your buying and how it will look set up at your home! The sleek detail and cleanliness that their products show is beautiful! I definitely suggest checking them out ASAP!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?