- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I recently bought the infamous "Alex" to store all of my beauty products. It took 3-4 hours to build but my makeup, skin care, hair products, ect are finally organized. Has a lot of drawers and they range in size which is great!
I love Ikea. I always buy my furniture and cups and glasses from there. You buy what you pay for. The quality isn't amazing but it gets the job done. I wish I didn't have to drive so far to get there but my husband and I always make it a fun trip when we go visit.
IKEA is great, if you go in knowing you are sacrificing a bit of stability and quality for their low prices. Thankfully, you still get fairly good products for excellent prices. Once you accept what the store can provide you, it will be one of your favorite places.
i love ikea everything! the decor, housing inspo, the food! this is my go to store for decoration, furniture, and household items! they are sooo afforadable! and all their products are just so beautiful. i love you ikea! i definitely recommend anyone shopping here.
Ikea had attractive and affordable modern/Scandinavian style furniture. The furniture is medium quality although they do have a few solid wood pieces. I personally love just walking through the store for home ideas. And they have plants! Be warned: you may need a hand putting the furniture together. Some of the directions can be impossible. But that food court though
The rainbow children's cups are perfect for portioning out how much soda I'm drinking. It makes you more aware with the number of times you have to pour it! I found the mm perfect for dorm life in college, and a colorful addition to my sparse collection of dishes!
My first trip to ikea was beyond overwhelming, but once I figured out the store and how everything worked it quickly became my favorite home goods store! You can find just about anything you need for furnishing and decorating your house and the prices can’t be beat!
I love Ikea! I can definitely make a whole day trip out of ikea. For one, they have a great selection and a HUGE variation of styles pretty much everyone can find something they like. And of course there food is amazing, and cheap! I bought meals for 3 people for less than $30!
God I love Ikea it's disgusting. I am from Europe and still live in apartment so I appreciate their sense of small space living. There are no other stores in the US that are focused around small space living like Ikea is. Not to mention their meatballs are the shizz
Just recently bought stick on lights for the sides of the mirror. They are definitely affordable and I love how it comes in a variety of colors. Perfect for when you need good lighting while applying makeup!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos