BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Morgan D.
IKEA is cheap. That's just that. But starting out the furniture is decent. I have a bookshelf from ikea and have had to repair it a couple times but it holds up well enough. I need a new little kitchen table so I might go to ikea for something inexpensive and easy.
Anna S.
IKEA is wonderful at keeping up with the stakes of simplicity with a modern touch. Generally their furniture and light fixtures which is all I've purchased and so far have been in great quality! I would most definitely send someone straight over to check them out!
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
IKEA is my go to home improvement store! The way the set up the store allows to really see what your buying and how it will look set up at your home! The sleek detail and cleanliness that their products show is beautiful! I definitely suggest checking them out ASAP!
Lindsay H.
Riverside , Ca
All of my bedroom furniture is from Ikea! They have good quality stuff for the most part. The only thing i have an issue with is the handles falling off of things. It seems like the screws get stripped very easily, I will still continue to purchase IKEA furniture!
Patrick E F.
San Ysidro, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ikea.. i Love this place! I picked up a few things and i Was very happy with my purchases.
I love coming to ikea. The location is nice and big ..4 stars because they seem to always be out of stock on products
Darya P.
Weymouth, MA
God I love Ikea it's disgusting. I am from Europe and still live in apartment so I appreciate their sense of small space living. There are no other stores in the US that are focused around small space living like Ikea is. Not to mention their meatballs are the shizz
Yocelyn T.
A one stop shop for whatever you may need. Love how you get free ice cream on your first visit! Awesome! Got a wonderful vanity from here and the instructions were very clear. Love the set up it is a pleasure.
Angela M.
I love IKEA products. People joke about assembling IKEA products, but their furniture is much easier to assemble than other furniture stores. The directions are clear. Their products are affordable. My only gripe is that they don't have any stand alone stores by us!
Lisselott M.
Amo esta tienda, aquí en República Dominicana hay muchísimas cosas bellas y lo mejor super económicas, compré unas velas aromáticas hace poco y son maravillosas, duran muchísimo y el olor es super penetrante, definitivamente cuando las termine, compraré más seguro!
Maryam L.
Las vegas, NV
Super cheap and very modern furniture. I love to get glasses and other utensils from here. They hold up very well. Any utensils used for cooking have all lasted a good time with cooking being done everyday. One can literally find anything at IKEA. Well worth trying!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?