BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amber H.
My husband and I got our couches from IKEA. They were very reasonably priced and fit our budget perfectly. IKEA is so easy to shop, and we always find things we love. The quality is very good, they hold up to our dog very well. I always recommend shopping her!
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
IKEA has furniture perfect for apartment living and it's super cheap. However you may have to assemble most of the products so just be aware of that. They don't use the best wood for inside certain dressers so it can start bending the more and more they're in use.
Dianna R.
Camden, NJ
I purchased a night stand from Here last month not only was it very easy to assemble but it looks beautiful as an added addition to my room every time someone comes to visit they rave about it! I love ikea products definitely will be purchasing from them again soon
Tobie M.
['Chandler', ''], AZ
I absolutely love IKEA and wish they had a location closer to where I live. My favorite purchase would have to be our plant and pot we bought from there! I loved that the plant said exactly how much sunlight, water, and the size of pot it would need. Super helpful!
Dawn N.
Worcester, MA
I cannot tell you how much I love IKEA. You go for the meatballs I'm sure but stay for the stuff. My entire makeup vanity comes from IKEA and I am always the happiest when sitting at my desk. It has everything you could ever need to decorate any room in your home.
Shannon C.
Carnegie , PA
I love Ikea! This store has great products for the price. I love the solutions for storage! I can wander this store for hours! While the products are usually pretty easy to put together, everything is VERY heavy and doesn't always last long. Also difficult to move.
tammy f.
Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA
we bought a whole bedroom set from here and we just love it and it still in great shape. we also bought a slide for my kids and when we bought it my youngest was only like 6 months old and we just now sold it for she don't use it that much and she is now 6 years old and it was still in great shape.
Stacey L.
Huntington Beach, CA
Ikea has great products.A  Lot of super modern things to dress up your home and also super simple decor as well! I shop there a lot when i am trying to dress up the house. IT is pretty affordable compared to other places. I reccomed shopping here for anything!
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
What's the not to live about IKEA?! They have literally everything there! It's huge and you can get great things at a great price. I wish there were more of them as I have to drive almost 2 hours to get to my nearest one but other than that I'd definitely recommend it.
Rebecca M.
Columbia, KY
OMG who doesn't love love love this store from the home furnishing to the furniture I could go on and on and on about this place! Who are we kidding I could live in this place the most beautiful and unique pieces are sold there and the quality is great. Price is a little high only down fall
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?