BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Taylor E.
Hudson, CO
IKEA is great for people wanting nice things at a low price, i would say the quality lacks in some but the price makes up for the overall cost. i don't shop there all the time because its so far from me. i would recommend younger people looking for items for apartments
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
IKEA's products are fun and modern! Going to the store can be a bit overwhelming, because it's so big, but it's super fun! The worst part about the furniture is you have to put it all together yourself. Most of it is very affordable. I have had an IKEA bed for 8 years!
Kimberly R.
The Alex 9 draw unit is great for holding a lot of my makeup products. It's seems to be built of good material & will hold up for a long time. I would recommend this to any makeup lover who needs something to hold a lot of products or even good to hold other stuff to.
Stacey H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I absolutely love IKEA! They offer tons of quality products at affordable prices. This store is a Godsend for those of us that are on a budget but love a great looking home. My only complaint is that the nearest store is just over an hour from me, I would love to have one much closer!
Kevlar B L.
If you know what you are getting into, Ikea has great furniture. It can be hard to put together at times, but they do have online instructions and you can call them. The quality is what you would expect, good but not luxury. (Some specific pieces can be low quality.)
Lyndsey C.
South Shore, KY
I LOVE IKEA! I love the flow of walking through the store. I love seeing each room put together to help me decide which is the best. IKEA makes me want to get my life together with all the organization. I literally spend hours in IKEA. The prices are also incredible.
Alizey A.
My cousin was getting married and I needed decor to decorate the house because of course pakistani weddings we have to go all out. I found these adorable flower clip ons that connect to the string lights so i out those around the stair case and everyone loved them!
Kayla D.
Antioch, TN
Best store in the world where else can you finish your whole house and have breakfast. Always clean easy to find items in the sore and the staff is always friendly.  Items for every budget you do have to put things together for your self that is the only down side.
Ashley G.
Fresno, CA
I love Ikea! I can definitely make a whole day trip out of ikea. For one, they have a great selection and a HUGE variation of styles pretty much everyone can find something they like. And of course there food is amazing, and cheap! I bought meals for 3 people for less than $30!
Alex R.
Downey
My family and I can spend the entire day in here. They have rooms decorated to give you ideas for your home and we just enjoy going through them. They have everything from toys to bed frames for kids and adults...Definitely recommend even if it's just to walk atound
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?