BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Megan W.
Concord, NC
IKEA...the best place to get lost. I recently went to IKEA to purchase an armchair...the place is HUGE! I felt like I could never find what I was looking for and there wasn't any staff around to help me. I did not find a chair that day and had to order it online. It came in about 100 pieces. After many hours the chair was assembled and it's okay...just a little cheap. Overall, I'm very happy with my chair, just not the experience.
Anna S.
IKEA is wonderful at keeping up with the stakes of simplicity with a modern touch. Generally their furniture and light fixtures which is all I've purchased and so far have been in great quality! I would most definitely send someone straight over to check them out!
Mariana M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love their showrooms and the ideas you get when visiting a store. Quality products for reasonable prices - can't beat that. Make sure to go with time and space in your car as you will need those! I'm a regular at IKEA, you will find me there at least once a quarter!
Hannah Y.
Bolingbrook, IL
My family likes getting stuff from IKEA when we need a simple option for storage. It's relatively chepaer, and the quality is pretty good. We also go there to eat every once in a while, the prices have been going up and the food amount if getting smaller.
Tobie M.
['Chandler', ''], AZ
I absolutely love IKEA and wish they had a location closer to where I live. My favorite purchase would have to be our plant and pot we bought from there! I loved that the plant said exactly how much sunlight, water, and the size of pot it would need. Super helpful!
Ikea had attractive and affordable modern/Scandinavian style furniture. The furniture is medium quality although they do have a few solid wood pieces. I personally love just walking through the store for home ideas. And they have plants! Be warned: you may need a hand putting the furniture together. Some of the directions can be impossible. But that food court though
Patrick E F.
San Ysidro, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ikea.. i Love this place! I picked up a few things and i Was very happy with my purchases.
I love coming to ikea. The location is nice and big ..4 stars because they seem to always be out of stock on products
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
IKEA is great, if you go in knowing you are sacrificing a bit of stability and quality for their low prices. Thankfully, you still get fairly good products for excellent prices. Once you accept what the store can provide you, it will be one of your favorite places.
Kim D.
Saint Louis, MO
LOVE IKEA! It's our go-to for any type of household decor item, and my son loves going to Smaland while my husband and I shop. The restaurant is great, the market is great, and I would live there if I could. Luckily it's just down the street from us right now!
Adaisha A.
I recently bought the infamous "Alex" to store all of my beauty products. It took 3-4 hours to build but my makeup, skin care, hair products, ect are finally organized. Has a lot of drawers and they range in size which is great!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?