- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA always has stylish products at an extremely affordable price. The overall quality of the product is exactly what you pay for. I shop here a ton. Great for businesses and homes!! Food is incredible and pricing is extremely fair.
IKEA is the place to go if you are on a budget but still want a home that you can be proud of. These pieces are priced perfectly for those living in an apartment or even their own home. I love that they have the store set up to view the actual pieces as they would be placed in the store. Once you hit the end of the showrooms, you are able to visit the marketplaces where all of the smaller items are available to grab and go. Keep it up, IKEA!
i’m in my late thirties and neve thought i’d be shoppping at ikea this many years after post college life. but there are things for everyone there and no one can beat the designs. i love to buy kitchen goods there as well as rugs.
The furniture is a puzzle to put together but let’s be honest, ikea rocks. The price that you pay for the products is impossible to beat and the store is basically Disney world. You can spend hours in there and it’s pretty magical
Heaven on earth 😍 Tons and tons of fun furniture to go through at reasonable prices. Can be great to visit just for fun too. And I LOVE the food section, I adore getting all kinds of yummy Scandinavian foods that are hard to find!
Recently just bought a bedroom set from IKEA. Spent about $400 on two dresser pieces. Easy to put together and sturdy once put up. Love going to any IKEA too, always so fun to look at the different displays- can spend hours there.
If your on a budget you can find good furniture for less. Just keep in mind it will not last for a long time. Furniture is flimsy but affordability is great. Now a days you coffee table costs over 100 and at ikea less than 50. Good for new students or first time apt furniture! Also the food is good too and cheap as well
Love ikea, best place in the world. My boyfriend hates going anywhere that requires shopping, but surprisingly enjoys our idea trips. Not to mention I love their cookies!
I got all my beauty room/desk and Alex drawers from Ikea. Best bang for your buck! So far it's all held up very well! I also purchased an organizer for my daughter's room that we are in love with! We need another one to be honest!
I like Ikea but hate having to put it together. I know that is the reason its so cheap but ugh its the worst part. The only time it comes in handy is if you are going to do a modification to it. Ikea has an amazing "as is" section
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos