BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

NATALIA G.
kaysville
Ikea is one of my favorite stores to shop at! They always have very chic and on trend items yet they are all always reasonably priced which makes it 10 times better! Ikea is always my go to for any type of furniture or ideas I need!
Chelsea F.
Everything about Ikea is great. The do it yourself gives me some kinda pride. I have heard that few people question about the durability of the wood. But trust me I have been lucky In that sense. I like everything that’s sold here.
Emily S.
Sherman
I love ikea! It’s an awesome store! The prices are amazing. You can find everything you need for you home! Wether it be plates or a mattress! The store is gigantic though so go on a day when you have plenty of time to go through it!
Natalie C.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE IKEA!! They have little rooms designed so you know what everything looks like put together and next to other items. The furniture is also fairly cheap, for furniture. I could spend hours in the store! (And I definitely have)
Shelby S.
Harker Hts, TX
IKEA always has stylish products at an extremely affordable price. The overall quality of the product is exactly what you pay for. I shop here a ton. Great for businesses and homes!! Food is incredible and pricing is extremely fair.
Kristin F.
Anderson, SC
I love IKEA. Not only they have a huge selection in all things Home decor and improvement but it is always a great experience to go through the store. You could easily spend hours here. Definitely a recommend to friends and family.
Joel R.
Austin, TX
Love this place! The furniture, the home decor and the cafeteria! Definitely a day trip because the place is so big. I can literally spend the whole day here shopping. You will definitely find something you want if not a few things.
Alexa H.
Edwardsville, IL
The store is great! It has everything you can think up all the way down to food to eat if you get hungry while you’re shopping. The employees are always willing to help with a smile on their face. The price is also very affordable.
Emily M.
Lexington
I love ikea. If there was one closer to me I would spend all of my time there. The furniture they have is reasonably priced. Some of the furniture is cheaply made but that is the furniture that is extremely cheap which is expected. Highly recommend.
Jennifer F.
Detroit, MI
Ikea is awful. I love their furniture but their stores are so big and easy to get lost in. Plus you have to go to the showroom to figure out where the item you want is even if you went on their website to check out their inventory.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?