BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sarah M.
Hilton
My go to for basic and not-so-basic home goods. I have owned countless pieces of furniture from them from my first apartment up until my current. They have pieces for every price point and actually going to a store is a little bit like going to an amusement park for a day.
Laura A.
Johnson City, TN
I have to go shopping at their stores with a list, otherwise I leave with sooooo much more than I had in mind! Even if we do go with a list, we still somehow manage to leave with more than our list! Such cute items and the furniture is very durable and easy to put together!
Brenda B.
Medford, NJ
My family adores Ikea! Honestly, a trip to Ikea for the day is like a trip to Disney! They really have improved the quality of their products over the years & stepped up their designs. Join their free membership club & get special offers as well as free coffee every visit!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Decorator Expert Level 3
 Not every product you buy here is of good quality but is long as you know what you need and how hard you're going to be using this product this is a great place to get things at a great price especially when it comes to organization things and there fabric is very cute
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the furniture that they sell at this store! At my store, they have a area where you can leave the kids to play while you shop. I've never used that Service but I think that's a cool option. I wish it was easy to navigate around though. A girl can get lost in there lol
Shelby F.
Kissimmee, FL
I enjoy walking through the showroom and getting inspired by the displays. The store is always organized and neat. I can usually find what I need there. I purchased a basic white table with a little bit of flare to use as my craft table. It is easy to clean and very sturdy.
Jacelyn O.
Plainfield, IL
Ikea literally has everything you could possibly need or want ! I built my vanity using there Alex drawers and table top and I'm so obsessed with it. I've also gotten quite a few of decorative pieces for really cheap prices! As far as furniture goes, the quality seems a little cheap.
Alba V.
New Castle, DE
Honestly I think if you're looking for furniture and major decoration items then ikea is the best place to go to. Affordable prices and modern designs are pleasing for everyone. I've always loved this store and about 90% of my furniture was bought there.
Mathilda T.
Lönsboda
Being from the town were IKEA started it's always been a favorite of mine when it comes to changing my home a little. I love that the products are easy to assemble and take home. It's always affordable and easy to return stuff.  I will always continue to shop at IKEA.
Lindsay G.
Spring Hill, FL
I love shopping at IKEA. I love that you can walk in and see the showrooms with all the Ikea products. I like that you can touch the items and not have to carry them around the whole store. I also love the prices. You can't beat them any where else. Ikea is simply amazing.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?