BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alanna C.
Pittsburgh, PA
A ton of great options for your home! I used ikea to furnish my apartment in college and I just moved out after 2 years and all of the furniture survived the move into my new place.
Sonny F.
Muskegon, MI
Ikea is such an incredible place to shop when you are furnishing your first home or apartment. It has a relatively wide range of styles and prices (from very low to mid-level). The layout of the store and all of the showrooms inspire you to be more creative and make the most out of small spaces. I have always found my Ikea furniture to hold up well and will certainly continue to shop there.
Julia W.
Roseville, CA
You should already know that the prices of their amazingly unique IKEA can’t be beat. But my favorite part of IKEA are the little things! They have such a great variety of household items at really low prices. We live about an hour away from IKEA so we will make a special trip to have fun, shop, and eat my husband’s favorite Swedish Meatballs!!
Kimberly N.
Westminster, CA
I've had the Malm dressing table for about a year now. The drawer makes makeup storage convenient and easily accessible. The glass topper makes it a breeze to clean after having make up everywhere! Surface area is great for table top knick knacks with extra space to spare.
Yazmin C.
Sweetwater, FL
Ok I must accept that this store is difficult to travel because of how big it is. But I love that everything is divided by areas and there is too much variety of products. What I love is that they make an atmosphere for every room of the house so you don’t have much to think about when decorating your home.
Joselyn M.
Browns Mills, NJ
I LOVE IKEA!!! I bought my vanity and some Alex drawers for my makeup. I love looking at all the furniture they have and I start to think how my house is going to look in the future lol but the prices are pretty affordable and the way they set up the furniture is nice too!
Heather H.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I enjoy coming to this store because of the variety of products as well as the budget friendly price.  One caveat is how you have to pretty much go through the entire store in order to find what you're looking for though.  However all in all, enjoyable experience.
Victoria M.
I go to ikea for all of my furniture needs, the show rooms are great, the food is good too! Sometimes instructions on how to build things can be a little complicated but that's the same with most drawers, bed frames and the like. Love my dishes from here! So classy yet priced well.
Jessica R.
Oceanside, NY
Ikea is a hit or miss. Great prices. Questionable pieces lol. Some not so sturdy items. Some really great things they literally have EVERYTHING. From bathroom organizes to food ! I shop here all the time and love walking around the pre setup rooms for ideas and inspiration
Jennifer B.
Forest City , PA
I love ikea. First, where else can you find a 20 pc silverware set for a little over $7? It's amazing. I don't buy furniture, but I've even found a sweet beach tent for under $30 there. It never ceases to amaze me!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?