BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Angela P.
Norwood, MA
I have made numerous purchases from IKEA for my new home. IKEA has great furniture, decor, and items for them home. My favorite purchases are my coffee table and a chair that I bought for my son's room. My only complaint is that sometimes their items are a little tricky to assemble.
Shea D.
Orlando
IKEA is life. My boyfriend and I have an apartment that looks like you've walked into a show room. Every piece matches and flows throughout. IKEA is one of those places that you can go into and find exactly what you need. I don't know what I did before I had one down the road!
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I bought a set of cabinets that were very inexpensive for my kitchen while I waited for my new cabinets/set to come. They were so easy to install and were really useful. When my new kitchen set came we just moved the Ikea cabinets to the basement and they work perfectly for extra storage.
harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
I don't own a house. I rent an apartment and every single furniture that I own is from ikea. It's affordable and goes a long way if used with proper care. I especially like all the items in the ground floor section of ikea. Candles, potted plants, photo frames, colorful crockery, string lights.. And so many more thing to choose from!!
Ally B.
Georgetown, TX
I absolutely LOVE shopping at IKEA. I can always find what I am looking for and at such a great price. Whenever I need something for my apartment, IKEA is always my first thought. Only Con I can think of is some of the items I purchase don't last long or look cheap - but they're always worth what I paid!
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Depending on what you are looking for, this is a great place to find unique things to fill your house on a budget. I love ikea for kitchen tools, household basics, and tiny things like candles. Some furniture can be really expensive but you can find some gorgeous modern pieces.
Samantha V.
Mount Airy, MD
Love love love IKEA! Went to the store closest to my home to get things first or home when my husband and I got our place together. I got pretty much everything I needed for my home except furniture for less than $400 and it has been IDF decent quality especially for the price
sibelle A.
Ikea is great for people like me that need easy stuff and also for new apartments owner they have everything for the house in great prices and really cute decorative items. The only bad part is the if you look for a table you need to assemble yourself but instructions are super easy.
Erendira C.
Los Angeles
I love coming to their store to find inspiration on how to decorate my home rooms. They arent as expensive as other places but their prices arent the lowest forsure. They do have a selection of bedrooms for all ages including newborns to adults. Very nice store. Very organized.
Eshita S.
Recently made a large purchase at ikea for my new apartment. I ordered a bunch of billy bookshelves and patio furniture. Ikea has good quality furniture for a reasonable price. Shopping there can take hours because of the maze like store but it is an enjoyable experience.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?