BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ra Luna P.
Doral, FL
I have bought a TV table there. It is so much fun to ensamble the thing with my sister and her boyfriend. At the end my mom was so pleased! Our livingroom really has changed after that. The manual comes very clear and the quality is very good even tho is not expensive wood made.
Larry H.
Seffner
Love the products at IKEA, designers are so innovative and very affordable! I just love even browsing the store for new ideas for my home! Plus you gotta love their Swedish meatballs! A definite recommend to anyone looking for ideas and great furniture at reasonable prices!
Bri L.
Nashville, TN
I love Ikea! Swedish meatballs are awesome! Furniture is decent quality for the price. Small housewares and kitchen utensils are great especially. I have their end tables and think they are great. Would definitely recommend for someone on a tight budget or college students.
Debbie C.
I Shop at ikea at least 3 times a month. Love their designs, good quality, great pricing also. Their furniture has to be taken care of though. You can't leave cups without a cupholder, cause these damages your wooden pieces. Nothing too bad if you take care of them properly.
Taylor S.
Longwood, FL
I love ikea!!! Very affordable products for all different areas in the house. I love the quality of the products and how cheap they are. You will never be disappointed shopping here. Highly recommend shopping here if you’re on a budget and need furniture and home appliances!
Emily N.
Dublin, OH
Wonderful store layout and design. My only complaints are what some may consider Ikea'a strengths -- the self-assembly and cheap parts. For household accessories, this place is great. Just mind that the appliances are midrange poor and the sofas are almost always too hard.
Autumn L.
Augusta, GA
I have a love hate with ikea. I love their stuff and normally they have good prices but their customer service is beyond garbage. I always have an issue with going in store or ordering online and it’s never worth the hassle to ask for help because they never know anything.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the furniture that they sell at this store! At my store, they have a area where you can leave the kids to play while you shop. I've never used that Service but I think that's a cool option. I wish it was easy to navigate around though. A girl can get lost in there lol
Melissa S.
I wish there was a Ikea closer to me so I didn't have to do all my shopping online, but it is probably better for my wallet that it's 2 hours away! I have never bought anything from Ikea that hasn't stood the test of time. This is my go to furniture store if I have a choice!
Katja E.
Mabank, TX
Most of the furnishings in my apartment have come from ikea with the exception of just a few antiques. The mod and classic styles make for a fun and eclectic mix that work in any size space imaginable. I love ikea and their food? Superb. 10/10 always recommend and I will even go in just to eat.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?