BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Norma B.
USA
Bought an inexpensive dresser.was looking at how to fit a good quality one in my car with fold down seats and the purchase was great. Took awhile to put together but Ikea gives a good booklet demonstrating pc by number along the way.If you enjoy putting puzzles together...! Lol
colin R.
Avenel, NJ
Decent quality furniture and other things you may need. However it takes a million and a half years to build everything and the instructions are. Easy but the products do last a while. So it is of great quality. Especially if you are renting or just doing a simple decor room.
Sheviya W.
Whenever I go here I always want to buy everything. I love how everything is set up! The experience can be a little confusing when looking for furniture in the very end. The prices are great, putting everything together can be tedious but the instructions are simple and clear.
Kimberly A.
Austin, TX
I purchased the Grundtal rail in several different sizes as an alternative for storage for my small kitchen. It's worked out great! We barely have any shelf space so using the rails in this way has allowed us to utilize what we have! So many great IKEA hacks to look into!
Akima ✨.
Baltimore
Amazing store for home decor. Great prices too! I have the alex nine drawers which is so great for storage, as well as the micke desk, a desk chair and many other items. They have such amazing things and the directions are really helpful and make it easy to put things together.
Erendira C.
Los Angeles
I love coming to their store to find inspiration on how to decorate my home rooms. They arent as expensive as other places but their prices arent the lowest forsure. They do have a selection of bedrooms for all ages including newborns to adults. Very nice store. Very organized.
Casey C.
Indianapolis
The muster wonder that is IKEA, where dreams of innovative designs meets testing the strengths of ones relationship putting them together. I love idea not necessarily for the furniture furniture but accent pieces and organization it’s amazing. The Alex drawers are my favorite!
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
IKEA is the place to be when you are looking for furniture or just like to look at it. When you enter the store there is so much to choose from. The items are very affordable which is why I go here like every 3 months. The quality of the furniture itself isn't too bad.
Melissa S.
I wish there was a Ikea closer to me so I didn't have to do all my shopping online, but it is probably better for my wallet that it's 2 hours away! I have never bought anything from Ikea that hasn't stood the test of time. This is my go to furniture store if I have a choice!
Jamie M.
Battle Creek, MI
I purchased my vanity, vanity chair, and a set of drawers for my makeup at IKEA and it was a great investment. I love the store. They have so many things to look at and I had such a great variety to choose from. I would definitely recommend shopping here. The quality is great for the price!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?