BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

carolina l.
I love it! It s very helpull. I go every month just to see what s new. It s very affordable, but you have to think carefully what to buy. The best I bought was a table ( 5 years now) and it s in perfect condition like the first day.  I recommend it. And the food is really cheap!
Katie B.
Charlotte, NC
I love Ikea. It's a place of wonder to be quite honest. And it helped me when I was in a pickle to find furniture in a hurry! They have everything you could think of and none of it breaks the bank. It is surprisingly easy to assemble and you can mix and match pieces to your heart's content! Would absolutely recommend shopping here! Seriously - everything in my bedroom is from IKEA!
Brittany A.
Beloit, WI
Ikea is about an hour away from me so we go about once a year. It is a fun place to visit and they have a lot of neat items. I don't usually buy to much from there, but I have gotten some small stuff for my house that is really nice. It some that I like to go and visit.
Autumn F.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love how IKEA has so many different things you would find anywhere else they have everything from bedding to lamps and more. My favorite thing I bought from there are these metal lights that have a star cut out on all four surfaces and when I turn it on a star will show on my ceiling.
Cameron H.
Columbus, OH
this place is a trap. super inexpensive, stuff lasts forever. only downside is that their shelves are european sizing, meaning that their wall studs are narrower than ours and hanging shelves without a drywall anchor is impossible. everything else is amazing and super compact!
Katrina G.
Eugene, OR
WHO DOESN'T LOVE IKEA!? I mainly go there for tea lights and then leave with random stuff too. Who doesn't need a wall mounted wine rack tho? I love browsing the models and seeing that small ticket items they have lying around in the large bins. It's definitely bff date worthy.
Reigan M.
This is the best store ever. Ikea steps up their game every year and I just get more and more impressed by their products!! Luxe velvet curtains and couches??? I’m absolutely loving their fall collection. This is a store I will buy from for the rest of my life! And so affordable!
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
I bought a vanity for my makeup, the Alex Draws & a topper & it's amazing! The best I've tried, I had a great time ordering, nothing came broken or destroyed. Very nicely & tightly wrapped or cake cracked or damaged. Overrall they were very nice delivering & a pleasure to order from. I would recommend to anyone looking to get anything, very easy to assemble as well. No hard directions.
Tobi O.
St. Louis, MO
Once you get used to the insane size of ikea, it's actually an affordable and easy to navigate store. No need to go through the entire showroom...it's better to look for things online and find them in store. Don't forget to stop by the marketplace for some yummy Swedish treats!
Stephanie H.
I absolutely love Ikea! They have so many great products!! Great storage solutions and awesome ideas for organizing every area of the home! I only took away one star because their directions for putting their items together are wordless and so hard to figure out sometimes!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?