BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sheviya W.
Whenever I go here I always want to buy everything. I love how everything is set up! The experience can be a little confusing when looking for furniture in the very end. The prices are great, putting everything together can be tedious but the instructions are simple and clear.
Eliana S.
Phoenix, AZ
I always get lost in here, but ikea has everything you need from decorations to actual furniture.  Ikea is also great for college students moving into their first apartments because the prices are fair and you get great, timeless furniture.  The meatballs are good too
Casey C.
Indianapolis
The muster wonder that is IKEA, where dreams of innovative designs meets testing the strengths of ones relationship putting them together. I love idea not necessarily for the furniture furniture but accent pieces and organization it’s amazing. The Alex drawers are my favorite!
Sukanvisa P.
OMG I GO TO IKEA ALOT. I love to see what I want my future home to be like so I go to ikea. I get a lot of inspiration from walking around. And the food court is to die for. Ikea's products are very good and sturdy. One thing I don't like is the assembling the parts together.
Erendira C.
Los Angeles
I love coming to their store to find inspiration on how to decorate my home rooms. They arent as expensive as other places but their prices arent the lowest forsure. They do have a selection of bedrooms for all ages including newborns to adults. Very nice store. Very organized.
Stephanie H.
I absolutely love Ikea! They have so many great products!! Great storage solutions and awesome ideas for organizing every area of the home! I only took away one star because their directions for putting their items together are wordless and so hard to figure out sometimes!
Akima ✨.
Baltimore
Amazing store for home decor. Great prices too! I have the alex nine drawers which is so great for storage, as well as the micke desk, a desk chair and many other items. They have such amazing things and the directions are really helpful and make it easy to put things together.
Michelle R.
San Antonio , TX
The products at IKEA are my favorite. I wish we had one closer to where I live but it is definitely worth the drive. Everything is so affordable and chic. The only con would be assembling the pieces but it's worth it because they will last you a very long time when done right.
colin R.
Avenel, NJ
Decent quality furniture and other things you may need. However it takes a million and a half years to build everything and the instructions are. Easy but the products do last a while. So it is of great quality. Especially if you are renting or just doing a simple decor room.
Virginia V.
Words cannot describe how much I love Ikea. It’s my go-to place for furniture and home goods. I like going there, shopping there, eating there—I basically love everything about it. My fiancé does not find going to Ikea as entertaining as I do, but he’s happy about the prices :)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?