BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Katrina G.
Eugene, OR
WHO DOESN'T LOVE IKEA!? I mainly go there for tea lights and then leave with random stuff too. Who doesn't need a wall mounted wine rack tho? I love browsing the models and seeing that small ticket items they have lying around in the large bins. It's definitely bff date worthy.
Camila R.
Doral, FL
My bed if from IKEA and it has like 3 or 4 years now and it looks just like new! It's really good quality and it was very affordable for a queen sized bed! My room looks so good with it, and I just lovee it, I'd definitely shop at IKEA again, everything is cute and affordable
Sukanvisa P.
OMG I GO TO IKEA ALOT. I love to see what I want my future home to be like so I go to ikea. I get a lot of inspiration from walking around. And the food court is to die for. Ikea's products are very good and sturdy. One thing I don't like is the assembling the parts together.
Becca G.
The bed side tables I bought from ikea were the typical black four legged tables. Decent looking, modern, and clean lines. That's why I purchased them. The quality however was poor, but I didn't expect much from ikea. I'd definitely shop here again since the furniture is cheap!
Stephanie H.
I absolutely love Ikea! They have so many great products!! Great storage solutions and awesome ideas for organizing every area of the home! I only took away one star because their directions for putting their items together are wordless and so hard to figure out sometimes!
Maggie G.
Haltom City, TX
I love Ikea. Everything I have bought from there has been good quality for the money. I shop a lot online. The store is far from me but the trip is worth it if I'm wanting to buy a large quantity of small items. It's a fun store to go to and the items are easy to find and buy.
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
I bought a vanity for my makeup, the Alex Draws & a topper & it's amazing! The best I've tried, I had a great time ordering, nothing came broken or destroyed. Very nicely & tightly wrapped or cake cracked or damaged. Overrall they were very nice delivering & a pleasure to order from. I would recommend to anyone looking to get anything, very easy to assemble as well. No hard directions.
Mary E.
Birmingham, AL
We love to purchase IKEA furniture because we would rather not spend a ton when we have little kids at home. We have IKEA dressers, end tables, coffee tables, cube shelves, high chair. The list goes on and on! I left off 1 star because shipping prices are almost always insane
Eliana S.
Phoenix, AZ
I always get lost in here, but ikea has everything you need from decorations to actual furniture.  Ikea is also great for college students moving into their first apartments because the prices are fair and you get great, timeless furniture.  The meatballs are good too
Anna H.
Austin, TX
My apartment is a blend of Ikea essentials and other furniture items. I go to Ikea at least once a quarter to see new items and or tag along with friends who needs to decorate their place. By far furniture setup from any Ikea product is much simplified than any other brand at that price point. If you like plants, Ikea usually carries some great indoor plant staples like montersa and succulents too.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?