BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jenn F.
Chandler, AZ
I adore IKEA! I could easily spend the day there looking and plotting and planning...! The affordability of many of their products leads me to look towards them for my household needs first, no matter which area of the house I'm looking for. Even if the products are rather large, they can help by setting up a delivery with a local company and my purchases are delivered right to my door when I want them. I plan on using them for several more home improvement projects!
Maria R.
Everett, WA
Love IKEA one of my all time favorite stores for my home they have everything I could ever need. I love how I can always get new deco ideas just from walking through the store. Its the perfect store for me because I live in a one bedroom apartment with my husband and alote of there furniture is perfect size for our apartment. I also live how you can make things customized for your life style and to keep your life organized which is something I live for.
Skylar M.
Bradenton, FL
Great store for finding cheap furniture and all around the house items. You do have to assemble the furniture on your own. I believe they also deliver. The furniture is great for college dorm rooms. This store is perfect for everyone.
Brianna M.
Midland, MI
IKEA, how I love you. You have multiple floors to stroll, along with a restaurant, not to mention, you also have childcare available. You offer furniture that is pleasing to the eye and wallet, and I could stroll your stores for days.
Kalani D.
Rialto, CA
IKEA .. is the BOMB! Great quality home items for affordable prices. Everything in my room is from ikea and the quality is seriously the best. So sturdy and durable! Totally recommend if you’re looking to furnish your home on a budget
Brice W.
atco
all my furniture is from ikea and i love it. it takes a lot to buy it together and there’s many parts but in the end it’s worth the time everything last the only thing i wouldn’t recommend is there ikea grey mattresses there very thin
Jenna Y.
Kenosha, WI
IKEA is a huge retailer but they truly do have something for everyone and their prices are unbeatable. When going to the store, prepare yourself for the crowds. If possible, you can order online as well, just need to pay the shipping.
Annette D.
IKEA has really great prices for basics but I've had trouble with them twice over an item I ordered online. The item never arrived and customer service was horrible. The phone lines were busy for two days straight and I never received a satisfying electronic reply. Once I did get in touch, they resent the item at no charge to me but when it got here, assembly parts were missing. In short it's very frustrating when something goes wrong with an IKEA order.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
UMMMMMMMMM Can't say enough good things about this company! ive gone 3 times this year and the closest store is 3 hours away and have another trip coming in the near future! Ikea has almost everything i want and need for great prices!!
Chrissy A.
St. Marys
The pricing is amazing and I absolutely love walking through the showroom setup but it’s hard to shop in the showroom and the areas with items are very complex and packed. I love going here though and their modern style is wonderful.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?