- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA straight up inspires me! I like to thumb through the catalog and wander around the show spaces and imagine my life if it was a little simpler, more organized and minimalist. Beautiful layouts and products. Great value for the money
IKEA is a really cool furniture store, I love going there because everything is set up to make you want it, I shop there if I need a new bed or just about anything for my room. I recommend shopping here if you wanna redecorate your room.
I love ikea and then iI again i dont. I dont like building something without thorough directions but i love the outcome of when i do end up building it. I get all my furniture and bedding from ikea every time i want to switch up my room.
Great prices, definitely recommend for new couples, college students, living on your own young adults! Very inexpensive, sturdy furniture. The only downfall is you need to follow directions to put it together! But totally worth the cost!
I love IKEA! It is like the Disney of shopping and home improvement store! Cheap prices for quality items that seem to last long. Definitely a place that is affordable for any budget out there. A great place to shop over and over again.
I could live in Ikea!!!!! My husband was so ready to get out of there after hour 4 but I could not stop looking around. I wanted to buy everything I saw but that never usually happens when I go to a home store. I cannot wait to go back.
I am obsessed with ikea!! Everything from ikea is so affordable and cute! The only down fall is that putting the furniture together is a pain in the butt! I love just walking around an Ikea store and getting inspiration for my own home.
IKia has always been my favorite store to shop for furniture for example beds and tables and vanity tables and straws! I recently purchased all my furniture in my room for my I IKia and I’m thinking about purchasing the Alex nine drawers
For starters I do my own nails at home and have been doing them for years. I bought this from CVS because I ran out of my usual top coat and thought I’d give this a try. I used it multiple times and every time it took about an hour to dry. After an hour my polish was smudging and the polish would only last a few days. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. Hopefully Essie can improve their formula. Ceche vite is what I use typically and it works extremely well.
What is there not to love about IKEA???!!! Except the nearest one is 2 hrs away! I love how things are staged to give you ideas on how to rearrange. Love the more modern pieces. I can not keep my nose out of the catalog either....there is so much I want!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos