BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Emma O.
Illinois, IL
I love shopping for super cool and affordable furniture. Although it is a little hard to put together when not all the parts are in the package. I bought string lights and it never said anything about a certain box that comes separate with the lights. Although I love the affordable prices.
Karen W.
I have a love-hate relationship with Ikea, but ultimately I fond the furniture easy to incorporate in my home and easy enough to build. The flat packs make transportation somewhat easy, which is important because the delivrey fees are too high for my family. Store usually has everything in stock.
Linda-Marie O.
Sharpsburg, GA
I have many products and furniture from Ikea. My kids bedrooms are all furnished from here. We love the quirky urban style, the value and the prices. And the food at the restaurant is delicious. I would recommend Ikea to anyone looking to furnish a home or just looking for new looks.
CarrieJo M.
Los Angeles, CA
I could spend hours in Ikea and never get bored. It’s incredibly hit or miss but it’s so worth it to look for their amazing deals you can find there. The names of the items bring me such great joy. Plus, if you have any idea of what you want, you can almost guarantee you’ll find it there!
Amanda C.
Sacramento
Many people loves IKEA because it's really big and spacious. Not only is it known for their furniture but their food court is also really delicious. I recommend trying out their food, that's mainly the only reason why I love going to IKEA. The other reason is buying furniture there.
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
The last time I visited Ikea was nearly a year ago and they had an accidental power outage lol. They had to ring everyone out by carbon copy receipt and were goving out free water and treats because the lines were taking hours. I'm still a customer though sometimes you just have to laugh
Amina M.
Cicero, NY
LOVE IKEA. Such great designs and affordable prices. I only get to shop here when I am in Philadelphia because that's the closest one. It is very easy to find good deals, and just walking through the store helps give you home design ideas, even when you're not in the market for it.
Madeleine D.
Pullman , WA
I love ikea mostly because they have a lot of fun products. The only downside to their stores is having to walk through the whole thing then try and pull heavy boxes off of shelves all on your own. However, they always have great furniture and will likely furnish most of my future homes.
Beth M.
Grove City, OH
Ikea has some if the cutest and most functional storage peices at great prices. It can be a hassle to put them together but it's worth it. Also! If you eat at the restaurant and then spend over $100, if you give them your dining receipt they will deduct it from the cost of your purchase!
Julie M.
Charlotte, NC
I have a love/hate relationship with Ikea I love that we have one close by but I can never run in and out I always end up browsing and getting something I didn't come for which can be a good and bad thing. Their prices and quality is amazing. I even love most of the food items I've tried!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?